Spring Break 2023 Trip to New York (aka Big Apple) - Outbound: St. Louis to New York

Hello folks, it’s Spring Break and we planned on traveling to New York this Spring Break to explore and bring back memories of the areas, places and schools that I had experienced back in my childhood. This was after my Grandma took me out of foster care in Jacksonville and brought me to New York. At that time, my grandma used to live in New York and in 2008, she moved to Miami. Anyways, here go the shots upon this trip.

First Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 706 - St. Louis to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 1hr 32mins
Server: Expert

At Gate A2 STL airport, about to start boarding our flight down to Atlanta for our connection to JFK that departs at 5:40 AM CST (Saturday, Mar 11)

Took off RWY 12R from STL airport, off to Atlanta. Bye bye St. Louis, cya later

As the sun rose, we are cruising at FL370, flying over northwest of BNA airport

Short final RWY 27L at ATL airport

And arrival at Gate E30 at ATL airport. Hello and welcome to Atlanta 🍑🇺🇸.

That completes our first leg. It’s now time to deplane and head to our next gate B11 in which we did not make that DAL 1625 flight that left at 9:55 AM EST (Saturday, Mar 11). Therefore, we decided to go spend time with my Aunty before heading back to the airport for our 9:35 PM EST flight. And now, here we are about to head to New York. Here are the shots of this flight

Final Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 1528 - Atlanta to New York 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 737-800
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (KJFK)
Flight Time: 2hrs 19mins
Server: Expert

At Gate E33 ATL airport getting ready to board for JFK

Took off RWY 27R from ATL off to New York. Goodbye Atlanta

Cruising at FL370 as we were served snacks and drinks by the flight attendants, same as the previous flight

Short final RWY 31R for landing at JFK airport

And here we are as we made it to Gate B37 at JFK airport. Hello and welcome to New York 🗽🇺🇸. Time to head onto baggage claim and take a ride to Courtyard Marriott Hotel for a week.

That completes our trip from St. Louis to New York. Will post the shots for our return to St. Louis this Saturday. Hope you enjoyed and liked this trip report and you have a nice day and be safe.

19 Likes

dang my soring break is in april

1 Like

Nice shots!

I love these virtual trip reports! I look forward to them every season. :)

1 Like

@ybtl.aviation, I hope you liked it

1 Like