Spring Break 2021 Vacation - St. Louis to Beijing Pt. 1

Hello folks, as you know that spring break is starting today in parts of the US and next week in the other. Since spring break begins this week, I am flying from my hometown, St. Louis to Beijing, Guayaquil and Miami for a big vacation. So I have done my first two connection flights STL-DEN-LAX on both United Airlines. As KDEN was featured today, I flew there and departed from there. So, here are the shots.

Flight 1: United Airlines Flight 5225 - St. Louis to Denver πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Bombardier CRJ-700
Origin: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Destination: Denver International Airport (KDEN)
Flight Time: 2hrs 35mins
Server: Expert

Here goes the beginning of our Spring Break vacay, getting ready to board our first ride on United Express at Gate A16 @ STL airport.

RWY 12R Takeoff πŸ›«, off we go!!! To Denver Colorado

Cruise @ FL360 as we fly over Topeka, Kansas πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ with snacks onboard

Approaching RWY 17R at Denver as ATC is available in almost two hours. What a great flight

And we have arrived safely to Denver at Gate B56 as we transfer to Gate B44 for our next connecting flight to Los Angeles on my very first time on the B737-900 😝

Flight 2: United Airlines Flight 1467 - Denver to Los Angeles πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 737-900
Origin: Denver International Airport (KDEN)
Destination: Los Angeles Int’l Airport (KLAX)
Flight Time: 2hrs 30mins

And here it is! My first ride on the Boeing 737-900 for our next connecting flight to Los Angeles at Gate B44. Let’s Go!!!

And off we go as we blast out πŸ›« of Denver RWY 17L headed to LAX as it gets dark

And cruise at FL380 as we fly over southern tip of Utah before we enter Arizona. This time snack and IFE onboard

Beautiful Night approach RWY 25L for Los Angeles Airport

And arrival to Gate 70B at KLAX is complete. It is now time to transfer to the TBIT for our looong flight to Guangzhou πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ as we change our watches 15 hours ahead heading to China.

And that completes Pt. 1. So Part 2 will be a China Southern B787’s flying to ZGGG and ZBAD.

22 Likes

why was i thinking that you were gonna fly a CRJ to ZBAD πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

No silly, I am flying the B787-8 to ZBAD today. I will be arriving at 11:00 PM (0300Z)

2 Likes