Spring Break 2021 Trip: Guayaquil to Miami

Hello folks, as you know that today was the Miami Fly-In event. And at this time, I chose to fly during the spring break trip to Miami from Guayaquil as the flight was delayed for 8 hours because of the event time. So here are the wonderful shots that I have taken as it was a direct flight.

American Airlines Flight 902: πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨ Guayaquil to Miami πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Aircraft: Boeing 787-9
Origin: Jose Joaquin de Olmide Int’l Airport (SEGU)
Destination: Miami International Airport (KMIA)
Flight Time: 4hrs 10mins
Server: Expert

Good morning folks. So excited to head to the 305 πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Today. We are here at Gate 15 getting ready to board American Airlines Flight 902 which is now delayed. Let’s Go!!!

After we have pushed back an hour later, we are taxiing to RWY 3 for takeoff

Flight AttendantsπŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈ πŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈ, prepare for takeoff πŸ›«.

And off we go!!! RWY 3 departure out of Guayaquil. Goodbye Guayaquil!!!

We are now climbing above 10,000 as we are a couple of miles away from Quito πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨ til we fly over.

Almost two hours later, we are at cruise @ FL380, flying past Panama City. πŸ‡΅πŸ‡¦ It’s meal πŸ₯˜ time

We have begun our descent as we fly past Key West Airport, getting close to Miami Airport. πŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈπŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈ, prepare for landing πŸ›¬!!! For πŸŒ΄πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ MIAMI!!!

Here we go!!! We are about to touchdown RWY 8R, with the American B772 about to takeoff.

And we have landed in Miami International Airport, as we taxi to Gate D37 for our arrival.

And we have arrived to Gate D37. Welcome to MIAMI!!! Take a look at the rest of the planes at the gate. Anyways, let’s go to customs and immigration and then baggage claim and exit the airport to go home.

That was an awesome flight. I hope you loved those shots. I enjoyed it too.

17 Likes

Super awesome pictures @Udeme_Ekpo!

Was actually planning on doing something at the SEGU when this popped up out of convince.

1 Like

Hey I parked right next to you I was the 787 last night I went from Dallas to Lima then this morning Lima to Miami

![im

1 Like

There is just something about this photo that makes it look so amazing

1 Like

Yeah, I was filing my flight plan getting ready to head to Miami

1 Like

Yep, and there goes my plane in the middle as I arrived from SEGU

I saw you flying into Miami earlier. I was one of the Frontier aircraft that arrived around 25-30 mins before you

1 Like

I saw @IF787 as I was descending

1 Like