Spring Break 2021 Trip: Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis

Hello guys, as this Spring Break Trip came to an end, I would like to inform about what happened yesterday. Yesterday morning, I expected to leave at 5:30 AM for a connecting flight from FLL to ATL on Delta. However, I overslept. Then I rescheduled for a 4:45 PM flight FLL-ATL. All of a sudden, the game crash during descend as I was about to land in ATL RWY 8L due to the sound going off I was getting the music to run background. Finally, the third time, I rescheduled for a 7:10 PM flight in which finally, I landed in ATL and then afterwards arrived back to STL late at night. So let’s right onto it.

Flight 1: Delta Airlines Flight 1196 - Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Boeing 757-200
Origin: Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Int’l Airport (KFLL)
Destination: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Flight Time: 2hrs
Server: Expert

Since I have missed my morning flight, I ended up at Gate D6 sitting at the airport for more than twelve hours. Finally here is our flight ready for us to board to Atlanta. Let’s Go!

We have departed right on time and here we are, RWY 10L takeoff from FLL, we are airborne. Goodbye South Florida. 🍊🌴😎🇺🇸

One hour later at dusk, we are at FL360 as we have flown past Orlando, entering North Florida. Time for an evening snack onboard

And by 8:50 PM we are now on approach RWY 8L onto ATL airport. So, get ready for a smooth touchdown in Atlanta, Georgia 🍑🇺🇸

And we arrived to Gate A17 in Atlanta by 9:08 PM. It’s time to rush to Concourse E to get to Gate E7 since we board in 17 minutes.

Final Flight: Delta Airlines Flight 2017 - Atlanta to St. Louis 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A319-100
Origin: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Int’l Airport (KATL)
Destination: St. Louis Lambert Int’l Airport (KSTL)
Flight Time: 1hr 40mins
Server: Expert

It looks like we made it right on time to Gate E7 as we board our last flight to head home very late. Let’s Go!

RWY 9L takeoff from ATL, off we go, heading home. Goodbye Georgia 🍑🇺🇸

Cruising at FL340 on our last flight, as we enter CST, flying over Nashville Tennessee 🇺🇸. Last snack onboard

On final approach RWY 30R STL Airport. Almost home. I’m so 😴, ready to go to bed as it gets to 11:00 PM CST.

And finally, WE ARE BACK!!! In St. Louis as we arrive to Terminal 1 Gate A6. So, it’s time to deplane and head onto baggage claim and exit the airport and head home for bedtime cuz it’s 11:00 PM CST, very late.

And that wraps up my Spring Break 2021 vacation. Hope you enjoyed my shots as yesterday was messed up. So, I will be posting the next round trip shots to Cancun Mexico and back this time on American Airlines.

16 Likes

that’s some really lovely pictures!!!

is that in reference to the Justin Bieber song?? ;)
(talking about the peach)

1 Like

Nice pictures!! I’m flying to St. Louis as we speak!!

1 Like