Spring Break 2021 Trip: Beijing to Guayaquil Pt 2

Hello guys, this second part is the continuation of my process of my trip to Guayaquil. So, I flew a long haul flight from Beijing to New York on the Cathay Pacific A350-900 and on JetBlue from New York to Guayaquil as my final destination. So these shots will be most exciting. Let’s get right to it.

Flight 3: Cathay Pacific Flight 844 - 🇨🇳 Hong Kong to New York 🇺🇸
Aircraft: Airbus A350-900
Origin: Hong Kong Int’l Airport (VHHH)
Destination: John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (KJFK)
Flight Time: 15hrs 20mins
Server: Expert

Our flight was delayed for 1hr 30mins. So here we are at Terminal 1 Gate 3 @ Hong Kong Airport getting ready to board this long haul flight to New York City early this Thursday morning at 3:00 AM.

An early morning takeoff RWY 7R from Hong Kong, we are gone and airborne. Goodbye China 🇨🇳

Cruising @ FL370, the sun rose, breakfast, lunch and now eight hours later, the beautiful sunset as we enter Alaska 🇺🇸. Now it’s dinner time and then sleep time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, prepare for a sunrise approach RWY 13L at JFK airport as it is Thursday, 12 hours behind China 🇨🇳, seven hours later after we cruised across Alaska.

After a total of 15hrs in the sky, we have made it to the USA 🇺🇸 as we arrived to Terminal 8 Gate 6 JFK airport with an American A321 aircraft parked across us. It is now time to transfer to Terminal 5 for our JetBlue flight to our final destination, GUAYAQUIL 🇪🇨!!!

Final Flight: JetBlue Airways Flight 1764 - 🇺🇸 New York to Guayaquil 🇪🇨
Aircraft: Airbus A321
Origin: John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (KJFK)
Destination: Jose Joaquin de Olmedo Int’l Airport (SEGU)
Flight Time: 6hrs 55mins
Server: Expert

Here goes our flight, at Terminal 5 Gate 9, nine hours later, ready for us to depart to Guayaquil.

A Cloudy Takeoff RWY 22R from JFK airport, we are off to Ecuador!!! Let’s go!!!

Two Hours Later, we are at FL360 as we have flown over the ocean of Cuba 🇨🇺 as the sun is about to go down. It’s snack time baby! Onboard. How about a meal on JetBlue.

Four hours later, we are about to touchdown RWY 21 as it is night time, almost 10:00 PM.

And we have made it to Guayaquil 🇪🇨 as we arrived to Gate 19. So, it is time to proceed to Customs and Immigration, baggage claim, and then we will head on to the hotel. Let’s go!!

Thanks for exploring my shots. Hope you love em’

11 Likes

Very nice shots. I will definitely be looking forward to future screenshots by you in the future.

1 Like

Glad you enjoyed it

1 Like