Spread Out

No infinite flight there is an on going problem of people mostly only flying in Southern California. Why don’t we spread out to different regions such as Chicago. I’m doing a flight in Chicago if anyone wants to join.

4 Likes

Most of those people aren’t even community members. They are just the people who fly without a care. They just like SoCal because of the large airports and real routes.

1 Like

I feel like as community member we should pioneer to other regions. Therefore spreading out the amount of traffic.

1 Like

Fly on Advanced. They switch the region being controlled at every day.

2 Likes

When global comes, I highly doubt that SoCal will be the mess it is now. The new SoCal may be countries like Canada, Brazil, China and Russia.

1 Like

I fly in the south FL reigon about 70% of the time. When global comes out I doubt it will be like it is now.

I love SoCal because of the abundance of airports, real nice approaches and loads of combinations of flights that I could do

In my opinion the new social will be New York

2 Likes

Or maybe the New SoCal is Cal itself :P

2 Likes

Why not make an event in a region you like? just put it in the events category then people will join you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.