Spotting with the Montana Aviation Group at KBZN

On Saturday July 10th me, @plane_guy12 and @PlaneCrazy all met up at Lions Gate Park by runway 12 at the Bozeman Airport and did some spotting together. We all got some really nice pictures and I had an amazing time meeting you two! (Please note: This meetup was conducted safely with social distancing and everyone involved wore masks around each other.)

First up is a United Express Skywest CRJ-200 from Denver.

Next is one of my favorites! A De Havilland RO-6A landing from El Paso.

The third picture is a Delta Connection E175 from SLC.

Fourth is a Delta 737-800 from JFK.

Next is this two month old Delta A321 from Atlanta!

Breaking the Delta chain is this JetBlue A320 flying in from Los Angles.

After that was this Alaska Airlines Horizon E175 waiting for departure to San Francisco.

Then I was able to catch a go around of this United A319 from San Francisco.

Finally the one we were all waiting for… Louisiana One from Phoenix. We weren’t sure if it was coming or not but it it did and we were happy about it!

Then after @plane_guy12 left me and @PlaneCrazy each went over to the airport employee parking lot and got a few pictures of Louisiana One at the gate. (Sorry about the fence and the cement block in front of the the airplane I tried my best.)

Which picture did you like the most?

• CRJ-200
  • Army Dash 8
  • Delta E175
  • Delta 737-800
  • Delta A321
  • JetBlue A320
  • Alaska E175
  • United A319
  • SWA Louisiana One landing
  • SWA Louisiana One gate

0 voters

Thank you for looking at my pictures and I hope you have a great day or night!

Camera used: Nikon D50

23 Likes

Nice spotting!

1 Like

Thanks! It was a lot of fun!

Awesome shots! Once again, it was great meeting you guys! I should be posting some of my shots tomorrow!

1 Like

It was a lot of fun! I can’t wait to see your spotting topic!

1 Like

I ended up editing all my photos and they turned out pretty well in my eyes. But I would like to know what you think of my new edits?
Constructive criticism is welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.