Spotting with my 1,5 year old kid

Today I visited EHAM or Amsterdam-Schiphol with my 1,5 year old daughter. She absolutely loved the planes taking off 😊 so hopefully another aviation enthusiast within the family. I hope everyone enjoys the pic and if you have any pics like this feel free to share them.

With regards 👍

20181007_150318

51 Likes

That is so cute! I hope that she begins to love aviation as much as the rest of us!

13 Likes

Woow, that’s so sweet. Make sure to teach her all about planes 😁

One day she may be a part of this amazing community and full of valuable knowledge within the aviation industry 😊

10 Likes

The youngest member of the aviation community😜

4 Likes

Precious moments! Great share

Lovely to see the enthusiasm 🙂

4 Likes

Very cute! I am glad to see that there is a new generation being introduced to aviation. :)

1 Like

That’s super adorable! She’ll be an aviation enthusiast for sure ;)

1 Like

He means 1.5 yr old, in Europe and other places they use a comma instead of a decimal point.

3 Likes

Yep, sorry about that guys. I feel like I probably should have known that. @MrMrMan explained…

3 Likes

Amazing!!!

1 Like

The uk use decimals. Well, we are technically leaving the eu so…

5 Likes

That’s great! Hopefully when she gets older she will be an aviation enthusiast like us!

1 Like

I was there as well! What time were you there?

1 Like

Check your PM

I didn’t get anything, but @MrMrMan already explained…

3 Likes

Im just looking at how low that fence is. I wish Glasgow could have that but I think they would just have to many idiots jumping it

1 Like

Why did you take her at 1.5 years? Why not take her right out of the hospital! The younger he better!

I am just kidding! Good for her, every new person in the IFC counts!

6 Likes

Im every week at Schiphol spotting! Amazing to see that you show her planes :D happy 99th birthday KLM!

2 Likes

Aww! 😁 That’s so cool! Next thing is to get her to IF! 😂

2 Likes

Edinburgh has a fence where you can see through

2 Likes