Spotting the uncommon: A short visit to Hamburg (EDDH)

Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to look at my second spotting topic from Hamburg airport in northern Germany!

(You may find the first one here: Some specials and rarities + a variety of planes: A trip to Hamburg (EDDH) airport!)

This trip once again had some rather nice aircrafts, including some first sightings for me such as this Finnair E190 (OH-LKR)

Continuing the topic is one of Helvetic Airlines’ E190s (HB-JVO), which suffered some kind of issue during pushback, but departed home to Zürich nonetheless shortly after:

After all the Brazilian action it’s now time for one of the older aircrafts of the day, Condor’s D-ABOC, a 21 year old B757 heading for Tenerife:

Next up is an aircraft which isn’t what she seems to be: Eurowings’ D-ABKN, which actually is owned and operated by TUIfly:

Finishing this topic is one of the newer birds and a personal first for me: An A321Neo, more exactly BA’s G-NEOT:

I really hope you enjoyed the topic and would appreciate any kind of comments below! Thank you for taking the time to read and have a look!

@NJ24 and @TYTY, as this was really short notice and the main reason for the visit was to catch a flight down to STR, I hadn’t had the chance to reach out to you. Have that in mind for the next time I return though!

52 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Nice photos!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Really nice pics! I’m going out spotting for my first time soon!

2 Likes

Really nice shots!

1 Like

Thank you! Can’t encourage going spotting more, it’s real fun (especially if it’s as easy as it’s in Hamburg with the great spotting terrace(s))!

1 Like

Thank you!

You got some nice pics, love that the BA A21N’s reg. is G-NEOT!

1 Like

Love your pictures 👏

1 Like

Thanks! The Registration is following this scheme on most BA A321neo aircraft!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Nice pictures and nice airport😍😂😉

1 Like

Great pictures! Love the Embraer’s!

1 Like

Thank you!

I also appreciate this absolutely not biased opinion on my choice of airports😉

1 Like

Thank you!

Cute aircrafts, aren’t they?

Great photos, love the tail ones, they’re some of the best! And I have to go with @AlphaSeven, gotta love those Embraer’s! Though the 737 is cool too. All in all, awesome job, @JulianB!

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I really like them too. Fantastic picture opportunity at Hamburg airport for sure!

Great pictures buddy, hope to see some more soon 👌

1 Like

Thank you very much! Will definitely try to have at least one more session/topic in January, fingers crossed that this will work out!