Spotting The Luftwaffe A350 // Morning Spotting @KGRR

Wow…just wow…I still can’t believe this happened. Germany’s foreign affairs minister visited Michigan today to tour “Michigan locations”, it was SO AWESOME! I also got to meet other GRR spotters today, which was super awesome! ALSO, I caught some other morning flights!

FedEx Feeder C208 heading up to Traverse City, Michigan! Flight was delayed about an hour, I actually saw a couple of these while I was there too!

Cessna citation latitude owned by a store, this guy is heading out to an undisclosed location 👀

Beeg looooong boi 737-900ER from United headed over to @KTJ_Mitchell land, or Chicago/ORD, @Rolls is there too!

Ye ole Delta A320 headed up to Dumpster Fire, Minnesota

The leprechaun airplane 🍀

Swayne’s plane headed to @KTJ_Mitchell land, as stated above, @Rolls is there too!!!

Now…the catch of the day… Bundersrepublik Deutschland (10+3), slowing down with the Minister of Foreign Affairs on board from Berlin Brandenburg, in Berlin, Germany!!!

Thanks y’all, I’ll do an A350 topic only later tonight!

•Nikon D40 55-200

~Me, Devin/IF_KGR

29 Likes

Wow, that’s an amazing catch! Must be very rare, very nice shot as well!

2 Likes

@Pilot_Felix: Thank you! Only 2 (I think) in the world! And for it to go to GRR too!

1 Like

That would be a Cessna Citation Latitude by Textron, owned by a certain grocery store chain based in Grand Rapids!

1 Like

Ok…thank you 🙃

1 Like

Really nice shots. But I’m not entirely sure (I cant speak for the German people entirely) that the German people really appreciate their government plane being called “Der Schnitzel”

2 Likes

Oh no, I wasn’t calling the Gov’t that, I only calling the plane that, not including the people/pilots and crew on board

First of all it would be “Das Schnitzel” as the word Schnitzel is neutral and not masculine. Second of all that name doesn’t fit as Schnitzel is only really typical in Bavaria and the German capital and hence the base of this aircraft is Berlin.
I also don’t want to start anything but all Americans complain about being reduced by others to being obese and eating hot dogs all day (s. 4th of July discussion) but they still can reduce others to something. I don’t have anything against it as I am not a patriot but just saying…

1 Like

I’m sorry if you were offended, I thought it was funny, I thought people would have a good laugh, I’ll change it quick to clear anything up

Spotted this bad boy when it came to Vegas a couple months back!

Impressive shots! Keep it up!

1 Like

Nah no problem, just wanted to show how fast some other users get offended over things like that. As I said I am no patriot at all so I don’t really care, especially since I moved to Bavaria and love Schnitzel xD
The thing with “Der” was just a tip so you can better annoy some Germans in the future ;)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.