Spotting @ SIN/WSSS (8/8/17)

Two days ago, I went spotting to my local airport (SIN/WSSS) again. I got a lot of video footage* from my Samsung NX3000 camera! So after nearly 4 hours of editing and compiling the edited footage into one project, I present to you a 15-minute video of all the aircraft I captured at the Terminal 1 Viewing Mall. Please do enjoy!

Some notable highlights include:

Qantas B738 in Mendoowoorrji livery
Vietnam Airlines A321-200
Air Niugini B767
PAL A321-200
And much more!!!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4fcbasVhR0eOVlhMXUzTHBNcmM/view?usp=sharing

*Please click on the Google Drive link to watch as the file is big in size and will not load to IFC.

11 Likes

Wow, what a great video that you have put together there!

1 Like

Thanks πŸ˜„βœŒοΈI appreciate it @Blizzard!

@Iggydang. Got some more for ya man πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Love it! πŸ˜ƒ Awesome shots! Thanks πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Great vedeo πŸ‘
Do we have the Star Alliance Air in infinite flight? If not, must rquestes nice plane πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Cheers mate! Glad you liked it :)

2 Likes

I don’t think so hmm

1 Like

Great video and spots there! Never get any luck when sitting in the viewing gallery, always need to get out and about to see anything interesting so its nice to see all that you’ve captured from the airport, haha!

Saw STT and was about to comment on how we always end up spotting at the same timings, but the rest were different and were at night :(

2 Likes

Thank you man! At one time, I had a huge chunk of 15 minutes of footage, had to get the highlights from that and split the clip into small clips to isolate the footage that didn’t make the cut. That alone took over an hour. Did the same for the other bits of footage, on a much smaller scale. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the video, what was your favourite part?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.