Spotting Session @ CYYZ | A Few Quick Pics

Hello IFC! Went spotting this past weekend and I just wanted to show a quick collection of shots. This is by no means an in depth topic. Just quick collection. If you want to see more, please follow my newly made Instagram page (started today), I’m trying to grow the account.

Here are the pictures!

China Eastern B777-300ER from PVG

Air Canada E-Jet

American Eagle E135 in the (old?) livery

Yup, that’s it. Hope you enjoyed these quick shots.

32 Likes

old livery E140. that’s a rarity nowadays
nice pics!

4 Likes

Beautiful shots!

1 Like

i love spotting at CYYZ, it’s my home airport and the spots for 23,5 and 06L and 06R are amazing! nice pics btw:)

1 Like

Sure is! Although it does visit my home airport KROC quite a bit.

Thanks! Appreicate the support.

5/23 truly is great. Although I’m not quite sure where the spotting places for 6L and R are. I’ve heard it’s quite a walk away from the road.

1 Like

Convair drive on 06L/06R is maybe the best spot at the airport… it’s on a little hill and the runway is right in front of you. it is a bit of a drive from Dixie and not many heavies land there, but it’s a great spot

1 Like

Nice pics! I gave you a follow on IG.

My two tips, would be to try and use the reduce noise/haze to see if you can make your shots less grainy. Also, try and get the whole aircraft in the shot (if you can; you can see this in the first shot). Otherwise, it looks great!

1 Like

Awesome pictures! Quality not quantity! Love the Air Canada e jet!

1 Like

Excellent shots!!

1 Like

I’ll be honest the China Easter 777 is disappointingly boring. Not the photo, but the livery, eaven when I saw it at KPIT it’s just kinda meah…

2 Likes

Yeah, the livery just looks bland. It’s all white and some other stuff, but that’s it.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ve applied a bit of noise reduction in all 3, the top one has a grainy sky because I used an expand tool on Snapseed because insta makes you post in a more square format.

1 Like

It’s one of those simple liveries. And the engines don’t go

1 Like

I like these shots! Nice blue sky backdrop!

1 Like

Great pictures yet again!

Really like that cheeky E 140!

2 Likes

I flew on B-7868 to JFK once! I’ve been on 2005, 2020, 2021, 7365, 7369, 7868 and 7881
I fly a lot.
Also, RESPECT CHINA EASTERN’S LIVERY!!!
(looking at you @KPIT)

2 Likes

Well, I suppose, and it still holds a spacial place to me since it flew to KPIT, but it’s just boring, some if the other Asian liveries are amoung the best in the world with flowers, and all sorts if patterns, etc. but China Eastern is so bleah…

2 Likes

At least it’s better than China Southern’s 😂

1 Like

Wait is AA repainting their E140s? I only see them in the old livery

Nice photos @AndrewWu!

1 Like

Hey where were you spotting?