Spotting @ Salt Lake City International (KSLC)

Hello guys!

I just recently got back from a trip from KBTM to KSLC to KPIT on Delta Airlines, my first flight in several years. We had an hour layover in Salt Lake City (which is a large hub for Delta and Sky West Airlines if you didn’t know) on the way there, so I did some spotting out of the terminal windows. I caught several nice aircraft including 2 brand new Frontier A320neos, one of which can be found below. Enjoy!

1. Delta CRJ-200 taxiing to a gate

2. Two new Delta A321s on the tarmac

3. Terminal B line-up

4. Delta CRJ-200 and 767-300

5. Delta 737-800 with several aircaft in the background

6. Alaska E175

7. Delta E175

8. Brand new Frontier A320neo

9. Several Delta CRJ-200s

10. C terminal line-up

Thanks for checking out my photos! Feel free to leave feedback on my photography and editing below. Also, keep an eye out for a trip report video on my flight, which I will be posting next week.

Have a great day!

38 Likes

Cool! I bet the trip was good!

2 Likes

Those are some nice photos! KSLC has an elevation of whopping 4227 ft!

3 Likes

Those are some nice photos! Do you know how far along the new terminal is?

1 Like

They have most of exterior of T1 finished and are opening it in 2020, and they broke ground for T2 (which is set to open in 2024) earlier this year. It’s looking great!

3 Likes

Delta doesn’t operate CRJs. Skywest operates them in Delta paint

2 Likes

Sexy F9 😍 loved this man!!

2 Likes

Aww The Alaska Air ❤️😍

3 Likes

Yes, I am aware of this. Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome pics! Especially the Delta ones. 😏

2 Likes

Nice collection of shots! Can’t wait to see the trip report (;

2 Likes

Nice pics
SLC reminds me of my home airport CLT so much because of its design.
Love those Delta planes especially dem A321s

SLC is a nice airport.At least it’s not super outdated like clt

5 Likes

Well, someone thinks it’s outdated, lol. They are currently in the process of taking it down and building a new one.

3 Likes

Nice photos! You should send the Frontier one to JetPhotos and see if they accept it.

2 Likes

Man, I remember boarding one of those tiny CRJ-200’s for the first time on my short hop from KSLC to KJAC. Thank god the flight is so short, because it is crammpppeedddd in those things.

2 Likes

Love it, my new home airport, moved here 3 weeks ago

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I go their in the Winter for ski trips and well, lets just say it needs the complete overhaul. I hope they get one of those ski baggage claims like at DEN. It makes everything so much easier.

2 Likes

Nice Photos! SLC is a very interesting place to be, with its continuous traffic.

2 Likes

It’s time to play spot the aircraft! See if you can spot the other two deltas but seriously noice pics

2 Likes

I see a total of 7 Delta aircraft in that photo, right?