Spotting Rich People @ KHND

Hi all! Today, I went spotting at KHND (Henderson Executive Airport) here in Vegas, I visit here a lot and fly a Cessna 172T Skyhawk with the registration N14053. I don't usually spot here as it's usually empty but some rich people decided to bring their Citations and what not to Vegas.

The airport cafe is awesome, I got some French Toast before I spotted.

The best part of this cafe is that we get a 3rd story view of the apron!

Headed to Gillespie Field in San Diego is this Citation 580XL! You can find more info about it here.

He accidentally went reverse thrust on the taxiway and got a lecture by tower ๐Ÿ˜‚, I wish I had gotten a photo but a Beechcraft 350I was blocking the view.

Here is 1 last trash quality photo for yaโ€™ll! Gotta love heat haze ๐ŸคŸ

This Bombardier Challenger 300 headed to Eugene, Oregon. Backlight is fun!

Aannnnddddddd Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น This Piaggo Avanti is headed out to Addison Field in Texas for a Touch and Go and then to Tulsa, Oklahoma!

And I had a quick stop over at LAS as a red Pilatus PC-24 takes a 4 minute short hop from KVGT or North Las Vegas.

Thanks all for viewing!

42 Likes

That Piaggo though ๐Ÿ˜

Great topic, and amazing pictures!

1 Like

Love the pics Kamryn!

3 Likes

I liked the zoom in on the Piaggio Avanti.

1 Like

I knew Iโ€™ve seen that PC24 beforeโ€ฆ Great photos and love the title of the topic. ๐Ÿ˜

2 Likes

Nice pictures!

Delta 2016, follow the rich people on the right
If you get the reference lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Awesome pics! I wouldโ€™ve had a lot of desire to ask those rich people what they do for expensive planes like those lol.

1 Like

Thats awesome! His flight was quite unexpected, flew 4 minutes from the Civil Airport north of LAS

1 Like

Lovely pictures! Love the last one!

How was that French Toast?

1 Like

This is me on every flight on IF. ๐Ÿ˜›

Awesome photos, well done!

1 Like

Iโ€™m about to get a lot of hate butโ€ฆ Piaggios are ๐Ÿคฎ
Great pictures though!

1 Like

4 Likes

Itโ€™s just an ugly plane lol
So many better aircraft you can get

I think this airport is a luxury airport. They gave you some French toast ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

Yum

1 Like

1 Like

All the airplanes are amazing but I think this is the first time my favorite picture wasnโ€™t an aircraft. Yes my favorite picture is of the restaurant menu it is so original!๐Ÿคฉ

2 Likes