Spotting Photos

I figured it was time to share some of my newer spotting photos. With that being said if you’d like to follow my instagram page @aviationcharlotte you’ll see even more! As always thanks for viewing these!

I’m not sure why it messed up the color of the photos, anyone got any ideas?

Great shots, looking forward to more!

Not to sure, that’s never happened to my pictures before.

The colors don’t appear “messed up” to me… maybe something on your end?

They looked fine until I uploaded them, the quality is the same its just the color that’s dull

They are a lot more vibrant then pictured above, weird

Hmm… I don’t think this has happened to me when I’ve uploaded photos before. Not sure what happened, but great shots nonetheless :)

Your photos never cease to amaze me @thomasmorrison! The way you capture the shear beauty of these marvelous, flying machines is just jaw dropping. As always, I can’t wait to see more of your work.😉

Amazing work,
N91190KJ

Now About the photo discoloration, I honestly don’t know, did you edit them and happened to not save the edited product?

They looked fine when I edited them, maybe its the format they are in. It’s strange, never happend to me before

Nice shots! Got a picture of that exact Prime Air on JetPhotos currently. You have an Instagram?

EDIT: Wow, I am blind.

Allegheny Air!!

Woo hoo!

Nice photos what airport was this at ?

CLT, RDU, and ATL

Awesome shots! hit you with a follow

That maddog is just amazing!!

Make sure your monitor is calibrated correctly when editing, or else it’ll look fine on the monitor but look weird when viewed on other screens

very cool shot!!

Amazing pictures!

What camera do u use?

I use the canon t6