Spotting @ ORD (Yes, finally)

Spotting at Chicago ORD

After a long month a editing, I have finally finished all of my ORD pictures. I really hope you enjoy them!

Just A Reminder,

All of my photos are copyrighted. Please ask to use my photos before reposting them!

Want some tips?

If you interested in starting aviation photography, and wanting some advice, just shoot me a PM and I will answer your questions!

Before you ask me, maybe check this photography guide I made:

Instagram

I am pretty much based on Instagram. I post a lot of my aviation images there, so maybe check it out and give it a follow!
My account:

2nd account:

JetPhotos

Yes, I am on JetPhotos! Here is my account:

I have attached my favorite (20) photos to this thread. If you are interested in the rest of my photos, please click this link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4D1QMMzfk-LRHplRmJRalVJZFE?usp=sharing

And now, the photos.

70 Likes

Nice pics, how did you get a UA744 From Chicago, Once again nice pics

3 Likes

It was around a month ago, and in matter of a fact, it was the last domestic United 747 flight :)

4 Likes

Love the Alaska Airlines honoring those who serve livery!!

5 Likes

She is a beauty! I love seeing those colors.

3 Likes

Thanks, Lucky you, I wish I could have been there to see her myself

1 Like

That Alaska looks so good. Are these 10’s arrivals judging by the sun position?

1 Like

Yes, these are the 10s. I believe these landing shots were on 10C

2 Likes

@JRRaviation amazing pics as always do you have any tips for editing on Lightroom

1 Like

For beginners, I would use auto edit and just edit from there. Get used to editing settings and fix your pictures to your liking.

Lightroom does tend to underexpose and over-contrast your photos. It’s all based on your style of editing.

2 Likes

It’s also good just to screw around and to see what everything does. That’s they way I learned. After enough fiddling, you’ll learn what everything does and what effects what, and eventually get the hang of things.

4 Likes

Can you please add a blurb under each picture?
At least something like BA 747-400 Oneworld livery.

Gorgeous pictures !! I love the AirBerlin a330. You can tell that Lufthansa 747-8 is brand new… not a single dirt spot or stain anywhere, lol.

1 Like

I don’t tend to do that in my spotting collages, but if you need help identifying anything I would love to help ;)

Yeah, lol. I hate their 747-400s because they are so dirty. I’m glad you enjoyed the pictures!

2 Likes

I can identify them just fine. I just like to read the blurbs as they often contain something interesting like when you said that was the last United 747-400 Domestic flight.

As always, your pictures are just out of this planet. Incredible. There are a few in which you can definitely notice the editing (which in my opinion is a bad thing), but apart from that, stunning.
I wish you happy spottings!

3 Likes

Oh my jeez, talk about the best spotting topic of 2017. You sir, deserve an award.

2 Likes

They were very hard to edit due to the lighting. I tried my best to make them look natural.

2 Likes

Finally my dude! They are done! We’ve been waiting…anyways nice pics, love that Royal Jordainian!

2 Likes