Spotting on my way from Leeds to Belfast

I flew from Leeds to Belfast early this morning and on my way I found some intriguing aircraft that caught my interest!

The first shot I got was a Jet2 Holidays B737-800 pushing back while a Jet2 B737-800 waits to taxi while I waited for boarding at Leeds Bradford.

The next aircraft I saw was a Ryanair B737-8MAX (I think). Also while waiting to board in Leeds Bradford.

The final shot I got before boarding was a Private Jet taking off, honestly not sure what aircraft it is and I honestly do not even know where to start to google it.

Then there was my plen!

And finally there was a Lufthansa Cityline parked up at Belfast City as I arrived!

Thank you for viewing my topic, I apologise if any of these are poor quality, they were taken on my phone.

14 Likes

Not bad at all!

2 Likes

Why thank you, much appreciated! Would have brought my camera if I knew I would have caught the Ryanair B737 Max!

2 Likes

I especially love one w the little Lufthansa jet, look so nice!

1 Like

Thank you! Had to grab that as we walked from the plane to the terminal sneakily.

1 Like

Yeah i have many photos that i took sneakely too haha that’s how the real and brave guys are working

1 Like

Exactly, although tbf the only place I have been where they have been super serious about it was Malaysia, pretty sure in Belfast they saw it but didn’t really care.

Above is the Malaysian sneakily taken picture

1 Like

Yeah some times, guys can be so broked seriously, it’s our passion, why don’t take photos?

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t take pictures in Doha on the way over despite seeing Qatar’s first B737-MAX aircraft taxiing past me because apparently it is strictly illegal to photograph aircraft there.

1 Like

Yeah that’s bad really bad

1 Like

Yeah, you can tell why I refrained 🤣

1 Like

Yeah i knew it 😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.