Spotting Missouri One at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport

Hi everyone!
It seems things have been getting very interesting at MHT lately, because I usually never go to the Airport every week.
Tomorrow, I will be traveling to Orlando-MCO, so expect a short trip report tomorrow :)

Today, I went to MHT to spot Missouri One, one of the newest Special liveries Southwest has. The unique thing about Missouri One is that it has Split Scimitars.
I hope you like the pictures!
IMG_2085
Missouri One on final for 35, coming in from Tampa as SWA1955, which was 1hr and 24 minutes late

Missouri One taxis to Gate 12 after landing
IMG_2091
Look at all those bugs in the air! The sun made the plane dark since it was behind the aircraft
IMG_2097
Missouri One alongside a normal 737-700.
IMG_2099
At the gate being serviced. Heading to Baltimore

Right after pushback. 53 minutes late, heading to BWI

Taxiing to Runway 35.
IMG_2141
A Close up shot.

Southwest 1955 then took off, heading to Baltimore Washington. This is a really neat livery. I’m hoping to catch all the specials that fly into MHT this year!

Thanks for viewing, and expect a video about Missouri One soon!

34 Likes

From all the state liveries, this is my favorite one! I have a Daron model of it, it doesn’t have the new winglets but it was cheaper than GeminiJets. I also live in Missouri (STL to be precise).

3 Likes

These are great pics, and one of my favorite Southwest liverys. I’ve never seen any aircraft with a special livery fly to CLT, so this is a treat! Hope you had a good time and happy spotting!

1 Like

Since Southwest flies into Charlotte, I’d check FlightRadar24 for WN flights into CLT. I’m sure Southwest has sent a special your way since they’ve started operations into CLT.

You never know, but FR24 is your best bet for catching a special livery from WN.

1 Like

Thanks @Daniel_Cerritos, I’ll check FR24 🙂. But back on topic now.

1 Like

Those Pic’s are Nice!😉😉

1 Like

I got to fly on Missouri one in September 2016, before the scimitars. I was really in for a surprise because I had no idea that was the aircraft until it arrived at the gate.

2 Likes

Missouri One video now available to watch

What camera do you use? Great shots!

I use a Canon SX60 HS point and shoot camera. Really nice camera, can also have a shotgun mic attached as well :)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.