Spotting @KRIL 12/27/18 (Elon Musk Visit!)

Hello yet again!
Today, I went to one of my local airports to spot. I was planning on going to KEGE but I decided to go to KRIL instead for KEGE was experiencing delays. KRIL is basically the back up airport for KASE and KEGE. Today, both KASE and KEGE were closed, full, and/or were experiencing bad weather. Many different planes were forced to divert to KRIL today. Here are the photos I took.
For privacy, I will not display some of the planes tailnumbers, specifically Elon Musk’s plane. Yeah that’s right! Elon Musk was at the airport! Anyway, here are the photos.

And of course, Elon Musk’s Plane… 😱😱😱

Thank you for viewing my photos! I hope you have a wonderful day. I know I’ve said this a million times but if you haven’t followed my on Instagram, please do! 🤗

25 Likes

Nice shots you got there!

2 Likes

The Private Life 😎

2 Likes

Have you ever flown private?

1 Like

I thought Elon had a 650ER? I don’t think he owns this one anymore but i might be wrong

Great photos!

1 Like

Well, it is a brand new jet and I watched him get on the plane.

3 Likes

Oo, lucky you!

1 Like

Great shots!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we can all agree Elon is the coolest person alive…

3 Likes

I second that, and we can all agree that Tesla’s are the coolest cars, right?

2 Likes

I agree! If there werent so many accidents they would be much, much cooler.

1 Like

Beautiful private jets 😍 Wish i have one of them. Especially the last one is YEAH!

1 Like

Is it just me, or is that head in Pic 6 really strange looking?

1 Like

Are you talking about the plane?

What would? I feel like everything he does is well within most accepted safety standards…

No, there is a guy in the left window. If you zoom in, it looks rather strange.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.