Spotting @ KIAH 08/05/17 (Regionals/Heavies/Supers)

Well guys, this has been my last trip before college hits. So please enjoy these photos as you won’t be seeing much more till December, at least from me.
Pick a favorite and comment below why you like it.

24 Likes

The 2 united erj’s an air Canada erj in back :) great pics

I like the one with the Wendy’s bag because, Wendy’s 😍😋. But in all honesty, the fifth one down is my personal favorite, I love how planes look at night.

4 Likes

@IFFG_Rowdy_Kepler and Gavin I have reuploaded them since I added them in poor quality. Please check again and make sure they are still your favorites :) also keep an eye on this a single I’m adding many more

2 Likes

Very good quality. The double Frontier is outstanding.

2 Likes

The double frontier was a special occasion.

2 Likes

I love the first shot with that Air Canada CRJ in the background! Beautiful!

1 Like

Great shots. Best of luck in college!

2 Likes

The Air Canada was a treat for me as well ;)

2 Likes

Thank you my good friend :)

2 Likes

Wait you were at IAH and you didn’t tell me?

1 Like

Sorry 😬 I was busy packing photos and videos of amazing action

1 Like

Great job! I especially love the picture of the two Frontier aircraft. :)

2 Likes

Nice pictures man! I love that double Frontier, that doesn’t happen often

Ewwwww, Wendy’s! Those are nice pictures though; I like the different frontier vertical stabilizer logos!

Great pics. Love them!!!

1 Like

You got some Chili with extra hot sauce and a Baconater in that Wendy’s bag?

@Matt737 and Bobby, that photo is the one I am most proud of. Not only did the quality not decrease with the darkness (my camera goes to hell whenever it gets dark outside and everything turns to pixels) but it also captured the essence and beauty of each Frontier aircraft.

3 Likes

You and me both! And I can agree on the Wendy’s thing…but I was extremely hungry at the time and I kind of would have had to traverse over ramps and stairs to over threee terminals away to get decent food. Since it was cheap and right there I went for it.

Those Frontier aircraft are so beautiful 😍 now you know 1/2 of the reason I adore Frontier.

1 Like

no wonder you are so proud of it! It’s beautiful!