Spotting @ KDEN (New Spotting on 06/14/17)

Hello guys, so the day has come! I am getting ready for my flight to KLAX! Any questions about DIA, ask away.
Also, before anyone asks, yes there will be much more photos as the day continues. Cheers, wish me a safe flight! :)

14 Likes

Cool photos! Enjoy and have a safe flight :)

2 Likes

Just added some more photos :) I’ll see you in LA. Keep an eye out for my spotting KLAX thread.

1 Like

Hahah lol. You saw a lot of rare liveries today like the American retro livery;) also I like using the skywalk to get to t1 also just because I love seeing the line of frontier plane ;)

2 Likes

I use the skybridge every time because of that awesome view!

Hahah yeah exactly. Better than the crowded trams that is underground lol

Exactly!! Alright I’m off chat later.

More photos uploaded. There are some incredible views coming over the mountains…

1 Like

Great pictures👌👌 The snow on the Rockies looks amazing. It’s surprising how much snow is still left Can’t wait for more pictures 😉

Ps*lmfao you should’ve sat on the right side. You could’ve seen my home town boulder 😂😂

1 Like

That Air Canada E-Jet is gorgeous! Great shots.

1 Like

When I come to Denver again, you definitely coming around with me to show me the good spotting spots! Same goes to you @Ben!

1 Like

Nice pictures. Like the air Canada’s I think it was. Hoping to go to KDEN soon

I have those good spots nailed down pat. ;)

1 Like

Great pics !! Luv the snow on the mountains. Is DIA the main hub of Frontier ?

1 Like

Well folks, my grand trip ends. Thank you all for being amazing and flying alongside with me. We hope to welcome you back aboard an I.F flight again.
This is Robert…signing off. (It’s 11PM here and I got to this very airport at 5:30 AM so I am absolutely exhausted).

Check our Frontier VA channel for spotting videos and takeoff and landing vids (if we can get them up)

2 Likes

Sorry for the order of these (it put them in backwards) but the order is from my return flight from KLAS - KDEN to my arrival at KDEN for my flight out to Vegas, do enjoy and I’ll see you in my upcoming trip report review of F9779. Thanks guys.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.