Spotting @ KBZN (Summer 2019)

Hello community!

Last summer I took a trip from my home airport of BZN to Pittsburgh via Chicago to see family (you can check out more from that trip here, here, and here). This week I went through some of the photos I took at Bozeman (on the way out), picked out the best, and edited them to share with you guys! I got to the airport quite early so I was able to catch quite a few arrivals and departures. BZN is usually busiest in the summer time due to the high volume of tourists going Yellowstone and students commuting to the University. This means I was able to catch some unique stuff including an MSU Charter flight, a Rockwell Commander 695, and an unusual amount of airline traffic. Enjoy!

Alaska (Horizon) E175 from KSEA:

United A319 pushing back for Newark with another landing from Chicago in the background:

Allegiant A320 (MSU Charter) arriving from Phoenix:

United 737-800 departing for KDEN:

Allegiant A320 taxiing to gate A4:

Rockwell Commander 695 (a rare catch) taxiing for departure:

American 737-800 from KORD:

Allegiant A320 plus Cessna Citation:

Quest Kodiak 100 on rollout:

United A319 pulling into gate B1 from Chicago (My last photo before I boarded):

Thanks for checking out my photos, and have a great rest of your day! Make sure check me on IG for more:

https://www.instagram.com/planecrazy.mt

37 Likes

That are really cool pictures! The landscape looks nice :)

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, Montana is a beautiful place. So lucky to live here!

1 Like

Bozeman looks amazing 😍

Nice shots, what equipment did you use?

1 Like

That scenery 😍 Great shots!

1 Like

A small Nikon S6300 point and shoot that I bought in 2012… I need to upgrade soonπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Wowza! These photos are great!

1 Like

Those are amazing photos! 🀩🀩🀩🀩

1 Like

Sweet shots! I think I have to add that to my bucket list…

1 Like

Those Allegiant 😍😍

1 Like

Fantastic photos! Bozeman beats Missoula in Essentially every way😭 but it least its still Montana

1 Like

Allegiant has really increased their presence at KBZN in the past few years! Not only does MSU use them to charter, but they have direct flights to KLAX, KLAS, KIWA, and even KBNA.

1 Like

Wow great photos! Do you mind if I use some of them as my wallpaper?

1 Like

Thanks, and welcome to the community! You are free to use them… just don’t post them anywhere without permission.

1 Like

Some really cool pictures!! Such a nice scenery it seems as well. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Looking πŸ”₯β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Ž

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.