Spotting in The Rain (Dublin Airport)

Hello IFC πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Today on the 4th of October I decided to head up to Dublin Airport to see if I could get some nice pictures for my Insta. The weather was horrible and it was raining all day. But I decided that wasn’t going to stop me, so I went up anyway cause a little bit of water does no harm.

When I arrived it was as dull as ever, and quite dark too. My first welcoming to Dublin Airport in 2 months was a lovely Ryanair 738 coming back from Naples slamming itself down on Runway 28. It even bounced, which was quite a sight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As the day passed. It started to brighten up (a tiny bit) but it was still lashing rain unfortunately, and it wasn’t going away anytime soon. Next we have a Vueling A320 on its way back to Barcelona.

Next I got to see one of Air France’s 772F. It had arrived from Chicago earlier that day. And was making its return to Paris. This was my first time seeing this aircraft. And it definitely didn’t disappoint.image

Two ATR72s (Stobart Air) then started to taxi towards the runway. I thought this was cool as they bought departed one after another.

After that a Lufthansa A320NEO departed on route to Frankfurt.

I was about to head home until I saw a few more interesting arrivals on FR24 so I decided to wait it out. Flyone came first in an A320. I love this livery, so I had to get a few shots.

Then KLM made an appearance.

Followed by Lauda Air.

Last but not least an Aer Lingus A320 lined up on runway 28, ready for departure and headed for Berlin.

I hope you liked my picture. The picture isn’t great I know πŸ˜…πŸ˜… but that’s because of how dull it was. Sorry about that.

I have an Instagram if your interested in following it, http://instagram.com/DublinPlane

Thank you 😁😁

32 Likes

Awesome pics Sean!

1 Like

Thank you @CaptainBenjamin

Must’ve been a cold day in that weather! Nice shots nonetheless.

1 Like

Amazing Sean! Properly mouldy weather today, roads like a lake. @Ryan_Gibb you’ve got competition πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Yes it was 9Β°C out. Very cold πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Thanks Hugh 😁😁

Ehhh @Ryan_Gibb ain’t much competition in fairness πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Bit rude but I’ll let it slide πŸ˜’ The first shot of the AF 77F is stunning with the spray from the engines!

1 Like

Yes the truth can be rude at times I’m sorry Ryan ☹️☹️ Haha thanks mate πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ‘

1 Like

Great pictures! You must be mad to stand out in the cold & rain today πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Brilliant photos SeΓ‘n. I love the Flyone livery, good man for being able to get up on the mound on the weatherπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Ye I think I was a bit mad alright. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Got the whole mound to myself though πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

1 Like

Ye I got up there on my third attempt πŸ‘πŸ‘„πŸ‘ πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ thanks

1 Like

Story of my life. Great shots SeΓ‘n! πŸ‘Œ

1 Like

Some very cool pictures, even more so considering these nightmare conditions. The Lufthansa is especially great, followed by Lauda and Vueling. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That’s some commitment right there, nice shots mate :)

1 Like

Thank you both 😁

2 Likes