Spotting in the Northwest @ KPDX

Hi All! Today was my first actual time that i’ve spotted with a camera in a location other then California or Nevada. I’m currently on a vacation / business trip in Portland, Oregon and had a relative of mine drive me up to the airport at around 7:45AM. Thanks to the help of some local Portland spotters, I found a spot on the short-term parking lot at PDX that gives a great view of 28L action.

I was actually supposed to capture the usual 8:30AM Oregon ANG F-15 departures but found out that their schedule would of course be changed from today to the 6th of August. I did catch them taxiing to their parking spots though. In addition, 28R closed miraculously so 28L received majority of the traffic!

A couple of Redhawk F-15C’s getting it’s ammunitions checked out before continuing the taxi to the ramp. 🦅

The Meatball being towed to the gate after getting maintenance. Some heat haze is visible 😒🍖

One of FedEx Express’ killer ATR-72’s! Flew on Finnair’s a couple years ago. Also, sneak peak of something coming up 👀

Swift departure with the propeller vortices in effect! 💧

Alaska’s More to Love A321neo taxiing to the gate after spending a night at the reserve ramp. 💙❤️

The OSU University scheme touching down in the touchdown zone. 🧡🖤

@fly.akm look its the OSU weeb game plane

An appearance of an Air Canada Express Q-400 headed to 28L.

My first time seeing Prime Air’s 763F, departing 30 minutes late, uh oh, some angry person will be complaining. 📦

Gear

Canon Rebel EOS 250D
Canon Rebel EOS 450D [OLD]
Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3
Tamron 100-400mm F/4.5-6.3
Manfrotto Carbon Fiber Tripod

Social Media

Instagram
JetPhotos
YouTube

34 Likes

My man Kam, you never miss with your topics like damn, taking great photos like there’s no tomorrow.

Don’t stream it when I’m in VC pls I’ll lose a countless amount of brain cells

this shot is my favorite though, looks beautiful

1 Like

Can you say Kammy Vibes into your mic

if I don’t say cool pics, someone is gonna flag me. Cool pics ig

1 Like

Love how you called it.

Nice photos!

1 Like

Ayyy I was just on board that exact Alaska More to Love livery A321neo N926VA. It was heading to DCA.

1 Like

Rocco still on a 2 week cooldown period for that

1 Like

I’ve just seen from here! How cool!

Meaning you were also at the airport at the same time as me i’m guessing since I was spotting at PDX until 9:25AM.

1 Like

@LuminousNate Even cooler is the photo you provided has the OSU Q400 that I’ve also spotted parked next to your 321neo :)

1 Like

Yea what a coincidence

1 Like

You’re so mean to him

1 Like

AWESOME pics! 🔥 Do you have a Jetphotos profile?

Personally I don’t see it in the pic or how it affects anything. It’s an awesome pic.

1 Like

It’s linked in the bottom of the post.

1 Like

Yep! As @fly.akm said, the link to it is at the bottom of the original post :)

2 Likes