Spotting IAH 2-24-2019

Introduction

The highlights of the 24th of February was D-AIMC, a new livery Lufthansa A380, and PH-BVC, a KLM Asia B77W.
Here are the 10 best pictures from the trip. You can see all these on my Flickr page in high quality.

Pictures are in chronological order.

Conclusion

Thank y’all as usual for looking through my pictures, I really appreciate it!
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/people/154654382@N06/
JetPhotos https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/107480
Instagram www.instagram.com/houstonplanespotting

Go check out my Flickr page, I’m trying to be more active there, and a follow would help! Thank you again!

I’m always open to DM, whether it be about planespotting tips and tricks, aviation, or anything else!

59 Likes

Beautiful shots as always Matt :)

2 Likes

Awesome pictures mate! That Lufthansa A380 shots are beautiful!

1 Like

Yay amazing shots!

2 Likes

Wow! Nice shots as always, Matt. That LH A380 is gorgeous. Didn’t know KLM Asia sent planes to the US, I thought it was only inter-Asia.

Looking forward to more. :)

1 Like

Yeah, usually KLM23/24 is served by the B789, but we got an equipment swap for that day and it just so happened to be KLM Asia.

1 Like

Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Of course, you’re welcome!

2 Likes

Nice dude! It goes without saying that it would’ve been better if I was there though ;)

2 Likes

Always looking forward to seeing your photos, Matt. And as always, they’re all amazing! I love the last one with the smaller plane in the background, as well as Lufthansa’s new livery! Great spot!

1 Like

I love these photos 😍😍

1 Like

Then fly down here…EAD pt. 2?

Ricardo was trying to have another EAD at MMMX this year, if so, then we can call it EAD Dos!

1 Like

Yeah he’d been planning that for a while - something happened either with his benefits or contact or whatever (at least I think so) that made it harder. Would love to go if it does happen though. El Día de Experiencia la Aviación Numero Dos. I’m pretty sure that’s close to right lol

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t make it anyways because of my trip to Europe in the summer. Also you could always go LAX-MEX-IAH-LAX 🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

I could yes. But I’m already making one day trip over the summer so I’m not sure if my parents would approve a second trip, much less a solo international one

1 Like

I like the Lufthansa A380 with the new livery. Nice shots!

1 Like

Beautiful Shots Matt! What makes it even better is I live in Houston!!

1 Like

Man I love Houston. I live down south more in Texas though.

1 Like

When I was starting to think that my photos were getting better…
:)

That, that… that KLM 777 (after lifting off) is one of my favorite 777 photos of all time, and that is saying something! AMAZING!

1 Like