Spotting here, there, and everywhere

If the title hasn´t given it away by now, I went out to look at some planes in the last few weeks. Below are some of the most interresting pictures.

Mildly interresting information

Locations: Frankfurt Airport, London Heathrow Airport and my garden.
Camera: Canon EOS 450D
Lens: 70mm-300mm

Starting off with some pictures from the country of ever lasting rain, I had a few hours to kill after my flight to London in August. Including a very cloudy departure by BAs A350-1000. (before it decided to smash its tail into the runway) The Fact that I was standing in the middle of Storm Francis didn´t help with image stabilisation.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I´m back in Germany ready to stare into the sky above Frankfurt. Sadly the sky didn´t really want to be seen, however this didn´t stop me from capturing a few (mostly Cargo) arrivals.
While I still can I thought I´d show these two 747-F´s on final for 25L whilst I got absoloutly soaked by the rain outside.

With the sky slightly clearer it was a bit easier to capture this Lufthansa Cityline E190 followed by a tiny TAROM A318:

I´ll leave you with this Airbus A330-743L or also known as “Beluga” as it showed up in the sky on a nice and Sunny afternoon in July.

And that´s pretty much it, enjoy your further stay on the planet and have fun.
42 Likes

Great shots! Really like that Air China CAVA 747 cargo. Great pics. Keep up the work!

1 Like

Brilliant pics! Great job mate!😌

Very nice shots!

That first shot is absolutely stunning mate!

1 Like

Beautiful pictures! Really like that Air China 747 Cargo 😍

Some rather nice pictures! A smiling Beluga, some pictures from Frankfurt and the stunning BA A350. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I love this picture!

1 Like

Wow! These are really amazing photos!!

Glad you enjoyed them :)

1 Like

I like the last photo. It is fantastic👍👍👍

1 Like

That looks like it’s from a movie! Phenomenal job!

2 Likes