Spotting help

Is there any way to find out any special liveries that might be cloying into my hometown airport KAUS?

1 Like

The only way is to look at Flightradar24 at all the pictures of flights during the time you are spotting. Not efficient but the only way.

1 Like

You can also pay a $5 monthly subscription for the “JetTip” app. Works like a charm. You can filter out all the stand-out arrivals or departures for any Canadian / US airport.

Here’s an example of tomorrow’s morning KAUS specials.

1 Like

Thank you @Tucker_Ryan @Kamryn

As said here, try FlightRadar as it gives the most detailed information :)

1 Like

FELLOW KAUS INFINITE FLIGHT USER! I am happy to help! I monitor all arrivals into KAUS during the day! Usually, the most common special livery is on Southwest, so look at SWA. American usually follows second, with their specials but it’s quite rare. Your best bet is to go on FR24 and put a filter of 737-700 because that is legit every southwest special except one (Freedom one being the only exception.)

1 Like

I actually got a video at night of this airplane in San Antonio though

1 Like

Awesome! I’ve seen my fair share of southwest specials but my favorite special I’ve seen was alaska more to love in KAUS back in 2018.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.