Spotting from YBBN 24/4/22

Here’s a few shots from a trip I took to Brisbane earlier this year.

First up a shot of a Jetstar A320-200 (VH-VQK) pushing back with a Virgin Australia 737 (VH-YIV) and the Nauru Airlines hangar.

Second up is a Virgin Australia 737-700 (VH-VBY), of which, I never knew they had any.

Here’s a REX Saab 340B (VH-ZRB).

Here’s a Qantas 737-800 (VH-VZA) completing its pushback process.

And a Qantas A330-200 (VH-EBS) at the gate.

Two Qantas 737-800s (Foreground: VH-VYE, Background: VH-VZK) and a Dash 8 Q400.

And to finish off, the tails of the flying kangaroo (Front to back: VH-VZK, VH-VXL, VH-XZN).

Thanks for taking a look at my photos and I hope you liked them.
Stay tuned for a few more spotting topics from YPPH (and YRTI), YSSY and maybe a few others.

23 Likes

Amazing shots Mitch, love the Qantas tail shot the most

1 Like

Move the photos at my home airport 🙂

1 Like

Such great photos! One day you should do some spotting at YMML, the Operations Rd spotting area provides amazing views of runway 34 and if you go at the right time, between 8-10 o’clock in the morning, you see the morning rush of all the international heavies… Highly recommended!

1 Like

Yep I go there occasionally whenever I can, here’s a topic I posted a few months ago.

1 Like

Ayyyyy nice! Finally got to see the incredible airport in which Brisbane is!

Brisbane >>>>>> Melbourne 😜

1 Like

I beg to differ… Brisbane is a lovely airport, but YMML>YBBN. We just get more variety here! (I’m waiting for someone from Sydney to come and join in lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.