Spotting From Then Control Tower : Congratulations & Big News!

Celebrating, brining the community together & their achievements within the IFATC team! We are announcing big news! We have two new trainers & a huge addition to the appeals team! Willing to go the extra mile to help you with your training and the violations you may receive.

Insparation & Dedication - Read Now!

“After finally receiving trainer, it is an honour to have the privilege of training my peers. After watching my fellow controllers and friends make it through their training, prior to my promotion, it was so exciting seeing them progress. Now, if I decide to train my friends, I am now in charge of and responsible for their progression, haha. It’s all so surreal, yet I’m thankful that I have the ability to train after desiring it, pretty much since I joined. I’ve always had the passion to help others learn and share the knowledge I’ve gained, and I’m excited to have the extra role.”

Making The Connections - Read Now!

“After joining IFATC over 2 1/2 years ago, I am truly honoured to join the IFATC Training Team. First and foremost, I want to take the time to thank Balloonchaser for initially being my inspiration and encouragement to apply for IFATC. I, however, would not be where I am today without my two initial trainers, Trio and tomthetank, and my recruiter, GHamsz. After passing my local tests, it took me around 8 months to initially apply for radar, and after a small period of inactivity, I started radar training with Bobby. I failed my first radar practical, but I was overjoyed when I passed my second. Thanks to JoshFly8 for being my recruiter then for radar, and of course for providing me with the opportunity to join the IFATC Training Team now. Even though Josh has put me through intense mental torture; for example, telling me I failed my radar practical, before passing me, I am indebted to him. I received the tester role and was a tester for a period I believe to be a little less than a year, and now I am taking on the huge responsibility that comes with the trainer role. I could not be more excited to help prospective recruits join this incredible group. Thanks to all of my fellow controllers for being my second family and fostering my growth.”

The Force Is Real - Read Now!

The appeals team are a group of people who are there to support you through any unjustified violation. They are a team that’s willing to help you whatever the outcome is.

Their new chapter: shaping, enforcing & educating the community is something that comes with great responsibility.

Here’s the team expansion:

@Kyle0705, @ToasterStroodie, @Adam_S , @Gliding_Central , @NJ24, @Drummer, @Balloonchaser, @RoyalJordanian, @Omar, @sebi-ue, @Trio, @Will_A, @Zuhair.Mazhar, @Flying_Pencil & @azeeuwnl!

Want to know how this all works? Then I would highly recommend you checking out this awesome Community Tutorial by Drummer here! Giving you the insight of what the process looks like.

Our Community, Our Passion & Our Story! Our website is easily assessable above! We are now looking to create a bigger team! Promoting The Story! Please click here to find out what’s on offer here & how to apply! We can’t wait to expand our team who share’s this passion. A massive thank you goes to both the community and my Team for making these blog posts possible. - GlidingC 🍪💛

[Please Note] - this has been approved by the moderation team!

53 Likes

Very exciting stuff. Definity got a great new batch of trainers. Congrats all!

3 Likes

Amazing work as always Josh! :)

2 Likes

Wow, a huge expansion of the appeals team!

1 Like

Thank you for your support as always @Alexandre !

Yes deffinatly!

1 Like

Training really hard
Reaching this achievment
A really great achevment
Indeed, well deserved.
No way that Appeals added
IFATC with a great knowledge
Excelent service they have
Really we are happy with them

Congratulations Shane and Cole. Well deserved. Here is your beautiful acrostic.

Congratulations to you all. Well deserved too.

Time to get some cookies everyone

To add on, congratulations to @Gliding_Central for reaching your TL3 Status

4 Likes

Woah that’s cool! Thank you for the support as always as this means a lot!

1 Like

It’s very exciting stuff indeed!

This is amazing

2 Likes

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

6 Likes

Thank you 🙏🏼

1 Like

Brilliant as always, Joshua. Most definitely encouraging for IFATC and community members alike.

1 Like

That’s always been my goal and can’t wait to take this further! Thanks for your kind words as always @Thunderbolt! 💛🍪

Read this in earlier school while I wasn’t on my account. I always love these stories! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you MJP! Means a lot! 😁🙌🏼

1 Like

There you go. Have some likes.

Something more constructive.

I know I’m a little late, but thanks for the acrostic! c:
And of course thank you everyone for supporting Shane and I!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.