Spotting From The Control Tower : Panther's Success!

Welcome to another blog post where we feature Infinite Flight’s newly promoted IFATC Recruiter & Supervisor @Panther. In accordance with his latest appearance in a recent blog post linked here about how his journey has kept developing. With the passion and determination, he’s now achieving greater and more far-reaching opportunities. He’s now here to inspire you with the wider community.

"Hello! My name is David and I am from Brisbane, Australia. I am the new recruiter and supervisor for IFATC and what a journey it has been. Starting from April 2017, I joined IFATC, new and ready to learn. I stayed on ground and tower for quite a long time until 2020, where, after extensive training, I passed my radar practical. Within weeks, I was contacted by Tyler, asking if I wanted to consider training people. I happily accepted and enjoyed training and helping out others, with 7 successful trainees and 4 more in training as of right now.

Then the day came. I woke up to a message from Tyler asking if would be interested in recruiting. Without hesitation, I excitedly agreed. Even though I’m being hammered by school exams, I still wanted to help out the Infinite Flight community. It’s an amazing opportunity to be able to guide new IFATC recruits into controlling, as well as experienced ground and tower controllers into radar. I am honoured to be in the ranks of supervisor and recruiter and I thank everyone that has helped me be where I am today."

How many Recruiters are there actively requiting in the IFATC team today?

0 voters

Thanks for joining us on another Spotting from the Control Tower Post and once again to @Panther for his time to talk to the community about his amazing story. A massive, massive thank you to @Gliding_Central for putting together and organising this amazing blog post! Also a shout out to our discord staff and our new and improved writing team, including post along side @DimitriB, @Zachary_Naponic, @AviationReports & @Siddhansh. This post was helpfully created with Adobe Spark Post to make the banners you see today.

45 Likes

Great topic as always @Gliding_Central! Congratulations @Panther also!

2 Likes

Thank you very much indeed 😁

Awesome work with the post as always!

1 Like

Amazing post! Thanks for sharing and Congratulations @Panther! 😊

2 Likes

Great post as always

Congrats again David (@Panther)!! Enjoy with your new position 😊

2 Likes

Another great topic! Thoroughly enjoyed reading that @Panther you must be happy with that success!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Glad you guys like the post :)

1 Like

Brilliant topic Josh, congrats on the promotion @Panther!

2 Likes

Awesome topic Josh and the writers! Great work and congrats again David!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Great job @Gliding_Central! Congratulations @Panther, well deserved.

2 Likes

Awesome post @Gliding_Central! Congrats @Panther!!

2 Likes

Congrats @Panther! David has been training me for the last 3months and he’s taught me so much about controlling Radar etc. I better pass the next practical test hahaha.

2 Likes

Amazing blog post Josh! Looking forward for more amazing posts to come from you and the team!

Congrats @Panther!

2 Likes

Well done David. Always great to see a fellow Aussie doing well in the community 👊 keep up the good work

1 Like

Ahaha amazing luck for that Cameron! I’m sure you have got this in the bag!

1 Like

Massive thank you to everyone for their kind words! Really means a lot and we have some awesome stuff coming in the next few weeks which should be awesome!

I am one of the 4 👀 @Panther great job and congratulations 🎉

2 Likes

Oooh nice!

1 Like