Spotting From The Control Tower : Meet Tyler & His Schedule!

Thanks @Philippe_Gilbert for your on going and continued support! :)

3 Likes

That was incredible. Thanks for posting this topic

4 Likes

Excellent Job @Gliding_Central!

Cant wait to see whats next!

3 Likes

Nice Job @Gliding_Central!! Really happy that one of my question have been answered by Tyler!:)

3 Likes

You must also thank @AviationReports who helped put all the material together! If it wasn’t for his hard work this might not even been out today 🙂

3 Likes

Nice Q&A. Enjoyed reading it and the info given at the start!

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words Liam 💛

1 Like

Nice Topic! Very Interesting to read!

2 Likes

Thanks Charles that means a lot! I have something exciting to come in the not too distant future so stay tuned. :)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this nice Q&A with Tyler! Good job team!

2 Likes

Thank you @CrisYe that means a lot as always and thank you for your continued support 😊

2 Likes

Wow, that was a great interview! I really enjoyed reading it! I have always been curious about the planning that goes into the weekly schedule. Thanks Josh, Hudson, and Tyler!

3 Likes

Thanks Aaron, glad you enjoyed!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Captain_Aaron for your kind words 😊

I just read it all! I never knew so much about this the interview has teached me a lot about the questions and other stuff too thank you!

1 Like

Yh there was a lot more into the thought process than I thought too! Especially to create them every week! Lot’s of hard work goes into them and they always go down a treat :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.