Spotting From The Control Tower : Edition 5

These are always so enjoyable to read! Awesome job!

2 Likes

If it wasn’t without all your kind support that keeps me motivated none of this would have been possible :)

Thank you for your kind word’s as always @MJP_27

2 Likes

Thank you Joshua! I always love reading these - you orchestrate such a nice contrast between the different success stories. They inspire me every time and I’m sure many others feel the same way!

2 Likes

I’m so pleased as I try to keep them hot on the press for you as much as possible and keep them original and slightly different. Keeping them to inspire those into a passion that they love and to develop that passion and make it actually a reality in real life as well.

2 Likes

Hello everyone 👋 slight change to preceding’s today where we are now doing the podcast @12:00z. Please make sure you submit your questions for the live Q&A here and can’t wait. Here’s how you submit the questions as we are needing more 😊!

If you want to join in in the action today please make sure you go and check out the website to find the joining information.

1 Like

We are going LIVE in 25 minuets please check out the website and come a long!

Looking forward!

1 Like

Yh it should be good fun actually if all runs smoothly aahaha

1 Like

Thank you for tuning in everyone that could be with us today! Hope to be continuing this in the future and a massive thank you to Aaron and Captain_Hoss for making this first one happen! I certainly enjoyed it and I hope you have learnt a lot from this as well. A good pilot is always learning as we as a good controller.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.