Spotting Every International Airline @KMSP

Airport: KMSP (Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport)
Server: Solo
Aircraft: Multiple
Flight Time: Varied

Today, I decided to “photograph” every international airline at MSP and their respective aircraft used on their routes. Keep in mind this is not every international route from MSP (there are way to many of those to keep track of, mostly from Delta and Sun Country), just the airlines based outside of the United States.

Starting off with some Irish butter, Aer Lingus bringing their A330-300 in from Dublin (they may even be considering Shannon-MSP with the Airbus A321).

KLM’s 787-9 coming in on one of its double daily services from Amsterdam. Preparing to butter it seems. KLM used to fly their 747s here, actually.

Baguette Airlines (Air France) brings their 777-300ER on a low approach onto the runway after its service from Paris (this service restarts early 2024).

IcelandAir’s 757 braking after its relatively quick service from Reykjavik/Keflavik. During the “off season” (fall, winter, spring) the airline utilizes its MAX fleet.

I had to use the generic livery for this one. Condor’s 767 butters in from Frankfurt, one of two airlines with this service, although Condor only flies here during the summertime.

Lufthansa will begin serving Minneapolis 5 times a week with their 787-9 fleet from Frankfurt in June of 2024, but I included it since you can book tickets.

Air Canada Express brings about 4 flights daily to MSP (2 from Toronto, 1 from Ottawa, and 1 from Montreal), on the E175 and CRJ-900. They used to fly their A321s from Minneapolis to Vancouver, but left due to high competition. (Delta and Sun COuntry already flew the route).

Finally, WestJet about to land in from Saskatoon. They also have flights to Edmonton from Minneapolis.

Hope you enjoyed!

Which Picture was your Favorite?

• Aer Lingus
  • KLM
  • Air France
  • IcelandAir
  • Condor
  • Lufthansa
  • Air Canada Express
  • WestJet
0 voters
8 Likes

The butter machine is 😍

2 Likes

I’m flying the a330 from aer lingus rn ;) love the livery and the a330

1 Like

It’s a great plane and looks awesome wearing that livery.

1 Like

you can use Thomas Cook, they’re both very similar.

1 Like