Spotting @ENGM Oslo Airport - Goodbye 787-9

Spent a few hours at Oslo airport today. Traffic volume is low compared to before C.

Summary
One of Norwegians 787 left to San Bernadino. Sold, returned to Boeing? I donโ€™t know. I believe Boeing use San Bernadino (KSBD) for testing of 787s.(Arriving soon at KSDB, check FR24)
Cargo: Qatar 777F, Korean Air Cargo 777F and Cal Cargo Airlines 744F

Camera: Canon EOS 700d
Lens: Sigma: 70-200 DG OS HSM Sports
Other lenses:
Sigma 100-400 DG OS HSM Cont.
Canon EFs 55-250 IS II

Instagram

Jetphotos

Photos

Goodbye Norwegian 787-9 ๐Ÿ‘‹(Karen Blixen livery) Leaving snowy Norway for sunny California.
Reg. LN-LNN

CAL Cargo Airlines 747-4EVF(ER) to Tel Aviv loaded with premium Norwegian salmon
Reg. 4X-ICA

2 x 777F Taxiing, Korean and Qatar

Korean Air Cargo 777FB5
Reg. HL8251

Emirates 777-300ER
Reg. A6-ECG

New SAS A320 Neo
Reg: SE-RUD

19 year old SAS 737-705
Reg. LN-TUL

Lufthansa CityLine CRJ-900
Reg. D-ACNU

43 Likes

First and great photos as always! Sad sight to see the 787 leave the norwegian fleet, I love the livery.

1 Like

I love these pictures. Itโ€™s still sad to see the Rednose 787-9 leave Norwegians fleet.

1 Like

Wow the first picture ๐Ÿ˜ฑ what a shot itโ€™s amazing and the quality is ๐Ÿ” ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Heat haze -3

๐Ÿ˜‚ great pics as usual

1 Like

Yeah I know, but I thought the photo was cool lol

1 Like

No i meant youโ€™re lucky not to have heat haze, i was saying you had negative amounts of heat haze because of the cold ๐Ÿ˜‰

1 Like

Well, look closer ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

LN-LNN Arrived at San Bernardino

2 Likes

Some fantastic pictures! Really difficult to choose a favourite, with the SAS A320NEO in the new livery , the B737 and the LH CRJ900 being close contendants. Great shots of the B787/747/777s as well, very impressive :)
Nice to see that you still have some snow laying around as well. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Aight bro bet.
Nonetheless, great photos!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.