Spotting @ENGM - Antonov, US Marines and others

Just a random lunch break spotting session. Happy to catch the Antonov 124! Also got the Norwegian national soccer team (proper football @KPIT 😜) arriving in a chartered plane after winning a match over Northern Ireland.

US Marines visited in a KC-130T. Nice to see military aircraft too. Semper Fi @Maxmustang

Camera: Canon EOS700D

Lens: Canon 55-250

My Instagram spotter account

Starting small with this German Airways (WDL aviation) Embraer 190 carrying the Norwegian soccer team.
Reg. D-AZFA

SAS (CityJet) Mitsubishi 😝 CRJ-900LR arriving from Aalborg, Denmark
Reg. EI-FPR

Norwegian 737-800 arriving from Alta
Reg. SE-RPJ

Wizz A320 arriving from Vienna @Jeno_Farkas
Reg. HA-LWB

Korean Air Cargo 777F arriving from Frankfurt
Reg. HL8226

Qatar 777W arriving from Doha
Reg. A7-BEV

Qatar 777F ready for departure to Doha loaded with Salmon
Reg. A7-BFI

US Marines KC-130T “5315” from Marine Aerial Refueler Transport Squadron 452. Callsign “Yanky98” Arriving after a fuel stop in Edinburgh.

Finally the Antonov 124-100M-150 with an unknown flightplan.
Reg. UR-82009

48 Likes

I might have to concede because fighting the rest of the world is going to be an uphill fight 😂

2 Likes

inhales

2 Likes

@Mattheus… MaxSez: “ IT AIN’T ME”! I remember this VN era anti-war dirge My Son… Here my favorite VN tone “Ride of the Valkyrise” plus the “”Smell of Burning Napalm and AvGas in the morn still wakes “All the senses”…

(Info: @Andre_S)

MaxSend

3 Likes

Personally Max, I love Wagner. I also liked Paint It Black by The Rolling Stones as one of my Vietnam songs. I actually have a playlist of Vietnam and Vietnam esk music. Super good stuff as I like old music.

3 Likes

Some very cool pictures! I especially like the perspective with the forest background. Great colours too. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you liked them. Trees etc. give much more life to photos

1 Like