Spotting down under YSSY Expert Server

Some of the shots I took 15 mins earlier at Sydney International Airport. I love busy airports ✈️❤️.

35 Likes

Nice! Except that Southwest pilot… don’t think they cover Australia

12 Likes

Hey nice shots! That’s me in the first shot, closest to the camera

2 Likes

I know, I was so shock to see it. I would have photoshop it and change it to qantas Livery 😂👌🏽

2 Likes

Cool 😊😎. It’s a small world after al. 👌🏽

1 Like

Got bumped down to grade 2 unfortunately… wish I can join back expert soon!

I’m the 737 landing in the 3rd picture. Actually a pretty hard route from Melbourne to Sydney. Or, it is hard to get to land with 5 thousand other planes 🤣

1 Like

I just landed at Sydney after a 45 minute approach with a 787-9 in the qantas Livery. It was super busy to say the least

1 Like

Ladies and Gentlemen, as you may have seen, SWA abandoned there Hawaii service and is now focusing on Australia

5 Likes

Nice shots! :)

1 Like

Very nice shots

1 Like

Southwest…there is always that one guy lol

1 Like

At least it wasn’t a Ryanair livery…

Great photos there, love seeing YSSY looking so busy and filled with realistic aircraft being used!

2 Likes

Thank you 🙏🏼 @Luke_L @Ashton078 @David_Lockwood and Yes you are correct @NordicFlyer someone always doesn’t get that memo 😂😊

1 Like

I see that southwest 😂oh omg.

Breaking news Southwest Airlines is starting new operations in Australia.

1 Like

The 700 can fly up to 15 hours, so mabey its an international flight

1 Like

Nice pictures! What device do you use?

1 Like

@Boeing773ER I used an iPad Air 2 . Thanks for the compliment 🙏🏼

1 Like

To be honest there are way too many heavies than there needs to be or realistically is expected at once.

1 Like

@Zachary_Birmann A lot of them are probably doing long haul flights in and out of Sydney hence there’s tons of heavies 👌🏻

1 Like