Spotting @ CYYC - WestJet New Livery!

Hello community! I’m back with another spotting round from my local international, Calgary! Yesterday I found the new WestJet livery, as well as I saw WestJet Link and Korean Air Cargo! It was a great day of spotting!

Gallery

WestJet’s new livery on the 737 MAX 8! The first revenue flight is on Thursday to LAS!

WestJet Link taxiing by! These Saab 340B’s are owned by PASCO and leased out to Link!

Korean Air Cargo arriving on our cross runway, 29! This was definitely a surprise arrival from yesterday!

Air Canada Q400 in the new colours taxiing out! Love the new livery now it’s grown on me since they revealed it.

Air Transat passing the Marriott! We get daily 737-800’s from them in the summer and they are certainly a treat!

That’s all for today! I hope you all enjoyed. Check me out on Instagram @rj.aviation for more amazing photos! Take care everyone.

Camera Specs
Nikon D5100
Nikkor 18-55mm
Nikkor 55-300mm
Sigma 150-600mm (Coming Soon!)

36 Likes

Awesome pictures! I really love the angle on that Saab! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Everyone might think that I’m crazy but, I didn’t know West Jet had Saab 340s! That’s very interesting news for me. Also, I can’t wait to see West Jet’s new livery flying the skies! Anyway, awesome photos you took. They are wonderful!

3 Likes

Link started service like 3 days ago it’s okay! Thanks for all the support!

1 Like

Yes and westjet owns PASCO Pacific Coastal airlines which flies to my city.
So really westjet can use their planes

1 Like

Great pictures! What time did that 737 come in? I work here and didn’t see it 😭

Saw the Korean land yesterday though, seeing a 747 land on 29 was a sight to say the least.

1 Like

Beautiful photos. Absolutely love the shots of the Saab and the MAX

2 Likes

We actually get a few of them still in the Pacific Coastal livery, I fuelled one of them yesterday!

1 Like

Great we’re do you work?

1 Like

CYYC, the same airport these pictures were taken at!

1 Like

These are amazing photos! My favorite was the 737 Max. Can’t wait to see WestJet’s new livery.

1 Like

That’s s very nice shot of the MAX

1 Like

Excuse the terrible quality, but heres a picture of C-FNWD (as seen in the original post) taking off with passengers for the first time. Taken from our loading rack just south of Apron 1.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.