Spotting @ CYYC! 06/05/18

Hi community! I’m back with some more photos from my spotting round today! As always, remember to ask before reproducing these photos. Anyways, please enjoy!

An Air Canada A320 with reversers deployed! Can’t wait to see one of these bad boys in the new livery.

A WestJet B737-700 arriving in the bright sun! Always nice to see a classic.

KLM B787-9 featuring the giant soccer ball! I think the livery suits the Dreamliner quite well.

WestJet 2 Heavy arriving on D83 from London! This is easily one of my favourite spotting locations.

An Air Canada A321 in the Star Alliance livery. Seems very similar to the AC new livery… 🤔

Anyways folks, that about wraps up some of the better shots from today. As always, leave a like here and on my Instagram, @rj.aviation! As mentioned earlier, please ask me before reposting any of these photos or modifying them in any way, shape, or form. Peace out!

Camera Details
Nikon D5100
Nikkor AF-S 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6
Pm me for specific camera settings.

All photos are my legal property, do not re-distribute without proper permissions

13 Likes

Lovely pic of the KLM 787.

1 Like

Beautiful pics…love the a319!

1 Like

Change the date to 5/6/18. Not a big deal just caught my eye.
Also nice close up of the Westjet 767 such a nice aircraft.

1 Like

Have you sent any of your photos to JetPictures before? The WestJet and the KLM are amazing and there’s always a chance that your photo could be put up on FR24…

JackBot

1 Like

I’ve sent in close to 50 and they’ve all been rejected…

Really liking the westjet 767 livery suits aircraft well

1 Like

Love the 787-9 😍 reversing engines 😋

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.