Spotting @ Chūbu Centrair (RJGG/NGO) 7/4

Welcome back to another spotting thread!

After a week of heavy rain and me being ill, I’ve finally gotten the chance to spot at Nagoya’s Chūbu Centrair Airport! I haven’t had spotted in RJGG in quite a while so I was quite excited to catch some Asian airlines and heavies that I don’t get to see at Charlotte. Let’s just say the variety is 10x better than 80% AA CRJs and A320s. For those who don’t know, RJGG is very spotter friendly with a spotting deck built on top of the airport which makes spotting very easy. There are benches everywhere and really good place to eat inside. It’s really good for an all day spotting mission. Nagoya isn’t the only place with a sky deck. Many other airports have these in Japan and is one of the reasons why I love Japanese airports the most.

Today’s Gear

• Canon Rebel T6i
  • Canon 75-300mm Lens
  • Canon 18-55mm Lens ( Not used )

Pics

ANA 738 taxiing to parking

This one just flew in from Sapporo Hokkaido. Coming in to pick of PAX for Narita. (JA61AN)

Camera Settings
Mode: Manual
ISO: 200
Aperture: 9.0
Shutter Speed: 1/800

Etihad multi-leg arrival

Captured a Etihad 78X Finishing it’s final leg. OMAA-ZSPD-RJGG Reg not identifiable

Camera Settings
ISO: 160

Philippine Airlines Arrival

Philippine Airlines A320 coming in from RPLL about to exit runway. This time it was not a A321 which I’ve seen more often. (RP-C8613)

Camera Settings

Korean Air A220!

Korean Air A220 landing after the A333 departed for Seoul. They recently got these birds, and this is the first time I’ve seen it in Nagoya. They have always used heavy aircraft here. (HL8092)

Camera Settings
ISO: 125
Shutter Speed: 1/500

JAL Transocean arrival

I don’t often see the Transocean. This B738 just arrived from Miyakojima (I know, you guys are like where the heck is Miyakojima). It’s a tiny island near Okinawa. (JA07RK)

Camera Settings

EVA Air Departure

Beautiful EVA 789 Rolling out for Taiwan Taoyuan. One of my favorite 787 liveries out there. (B-17882)

Camera Settings
Shutter Speed: 1/640

Cathay A350 “Giraffe”

Pretty rare catch for me as I found a A35X arriving from Hong Kong. Only Cathay and Qatar operate this aircraft currently. Find myself pretty lucky. (B-LXF)

Camera Settings
ISO: 125
Shutter Speed: 1/640

Delta arrival from the other side of the world

Delta A332 arriving after a very long 13hr flight from Detroit. The motor city route (DTW NGO) is Delta’s longest A332 flight. Early Independence Day for the Americans on the flight. First time I’ve seen her arrive from the flight deck as this is the flight I take almost every time I go to Japan. This year wasn’t the case 😉 (N860NW)

Camera Settings
ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/500

DL 95 Turning Towards Gate

Another shot of the A332. I’ve been on 5/11 A332s in Delta’s fleet. This is one that I haven’t been on. This will become DL 94 and head back for DTW. (N860NW)

Camera Settings
ISO: 100
Shutter Speed: 1/400

Shot Of The Day: Korean Air Rotation

One of my first shots of the Day was this beauty heading off to Seoul. Plane takes up all of the picture which I rlly like. (HL7585)

Camera Settings
ISO: 160

Those were the ten that I liked the most. Spent a good amount of time narrowing about 150 pics down to 10. Not to mention, this wasn’t the only thing I did. I visited another incredible place that will be posted tomorrow. Not leaking a thing so stay tuned for another topic tomorrow!

• 1 ANA Taxi
  • 2 Etihad
  • 3 Philippines
  • 4 Korean A220
  • 5 JAL Transocean
  • 6 EVA
  • 7 Cathay
  • 8 Delta arrival
  • 9 Delta Gate
  • 10 Korean A333

0 voters

That’s all for this spotting thread! Hope u guys enjoyed the photos!

Photos may be used but must be credited to me Pilot_urp. Not crediting is plagiarism and may result in consequences

Please note that it was bit smoggy in the background because of the factories and industry in the area. Some images may be affected by this.

20 Likes

These are some Stunning pictures! Love the EVA Air and that Korean Air A220 is an interesting catch! 👍

Pretty nice to get the Eva Air 787! I missed the inaugural flight in June because of school though. Great photos!

1 Like

I flew the Detroit to Nagoya route…

It’s one of my favorite routes, and Nagoya is one of my favorite airports.

Wish somebody made an infinite Flight event

2 Likes

@SimpleWaffles thanks man! Accidently hit the upload button in the middle of posting so it was incomplete. 100% finished now.

@anon45500775 yep, I enjoy those ULHs. Pretty long flight for an event. Not sure if many could attend lol

2 Likes

Fantastic photos, buddy! Great work. :)

1 Like

Amazing pictures. Love the Korean Air A333 / Cathay A350 & EVA B789

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.