Dos anyone know a good camera for spotting. What I am searching for is a camera with WiFi/Bluetooth and + a big lence for aircraft far away. Thanks guys!👍🏼
It’s not great, but I use a Canon EOS 1000D with a Canon 75-300mm lence. However it doesn’t have WiFi or Bluetooth.
Thanks man other people told to get the canon 4000D or the 1300D
Yeah they’re good too.
1300 d with a 75-300 mm lens is a great option for you
Take a look at the topics below, you might find the perfect one for your needs. ;)
Thanks man wil look into it!👍🏼
I use a Panasonic Lumix. It is very good for planes that are far away. It has a Panasonic app where you can transfer your pictures directly to your mobile device. You need to use the camera’s WiFi for that.
I use the Canon 200D. It’s an amazing camera for spotting here’s some pictures I got with it. I got 2 lenses with it:
- 75-300mm (Use this one for far away pics)
- 24 Megapixels
- 1080p 60Fps Video
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth (Transferring pics to your phone via the Canon app)
- NFC (Transferring pics to your phone via the Canon app)
- Responsive & foldable High Quality touchscreen
- Many different and customisable filters
- Microphone jack and HDMI port
Everyone, please continue this discussion on the thread linked above by @Starley, since this one and the one he linked to are fairly identical and most of your needs, questions and experience sharing can be covered there :)