Spotting at Zurich (ZRH/LSZH)

Those are some amazing aircraft photos. Up until now, I thought of Zurich as a much smaller airport and not one of such magnitude - you learn something new every day. Great Photos as usual!

9 Likes

Awesome, awesome, awesome shots, Adrien. You’ve definitely outdone yourself! Can’t wait to see more from you in the future. :)

3 Likes

Awesome, awesome, awesome shots, Adrien - you’ve definitely outdone yourself! Can’t wait to see more from you in the future. :)

1 Like

Also, how did you manage to get that angle on the second Swiss photo?

2 Likes

Those are really, really nice photographs. The angle of the photograph in the second picture is really good.

2 Likes

Thanks guys, appreciate the kind words. I constantly try to find new angles to avoid making my shots repetitive and boring. :)

The second picture was taken from the observer desk E, which is located above the terminal E. I’ve included the original picture below.

5 Likes

Is it landside or airside? I have almost 6 hours to kill at Zurich later this year (naturally I chose the longer layover for spotting purposes)

9 Likes

It is landside, but you still need to go through security. If you have a valid boarding pass with you, the entry to the observation desk is free of charge. I would definitely go and spot there if I were you. Learn more about it here. :)

5 Likes

Wow the quality of those pictures are amazing! I hope to see some more plane spotting photos from you in the future :-) Btw, the Edelweiss and Lufthansa are my favorite.

1 Like

Thank you! If you haven’t yet, I would recommend checking out my other spotting topics. :)

4 Likes

Nice photos, as always, Adrien! :)

2 Likes

Absolutely Amazing Adrien! Especially SQ’s 9V-SKQ and QR’s A7-ALK ❤. They are so lovely and looking forward for your new spotting photos in the future 😊

I wish I can take some good photos on my local airport…

Thanks George! Qatar Airways decided to use the A350 instead of the B787 since April 1st. I think the A350 is a wonderful aircraft.
I’m really happy that Zurich Airport is such a spotter-friendly airport. They recently had to remove a spotting location called the Heliport because they needed more stands for private aircrafts, but they made sure to make a new spotting platform to compensate the loss for the spotters as seen in the pictures below. Photo credit: Zurich Airport

2 Likes

That A350 shot is so amazing IMO. :) Great shots Adrien

Well done Adrien My favouite was the first one and the CS100

Good to see some pictures of our VA ! Incredible photoshoot i like it !

I love those pics and Zurich is my favorite airport in the world!!! 😀

There is no 9V-SKO, for some reason SQ skipped SKO in A380 production. The individual you are talking about is SKQ.

1 Like

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone! I really appreciate reading them. :D

Thanks Dush! I’ve included two other shots just for you.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.