Spotting at ZRH/LSZH | July 15th, 2019

Wow nice shots the Qatar A359 looks like it is a plane from a Flight Sim but really nice shots love that first one hope to see more someday

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I guess that’s what happens when you crop that much. And you’ll definitely see more topics from me soon.

2 Likes

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

I love the first picture! What camera did you use to take the pictures?

1 Like

Thank you! I’m using my trusty D7500

1 Like

What do you mean the quality isn’t there on the Qatar A359? Also, how DO you get such good quality? Jealous :(

2 Likes

Great shots as usual! The clouds in the background really add to the shot, love it!

1 Like

It’s blurry and there’s more than a few rough edges. And thanks! It’s mostly a combo of having a pretty good piece of glass and the right settings, with a lot of practice.

It’s soooooo much better than bland sky.

1 Like

tell me your settings

Beautiful shots! I could never afford a d7500:( but those photos are spectacular.

1 Like

If it’s sunny I’d stick with f/8 1/800 or 1/640 and adjust ISO accordingly. Pretty failsafe.

Thank you! There are plenty other cameras out there that can get the job done as well

Hey bro 😂 cant wait to see these on ur feed! Also, I wanna go to ZRH nowww

1 Like

Lol hi Robert, they’ll be up once this shadowban isn’t 😂.

Hide in Nathan’s suitcase 😂

Is there a cheaper camera that will get the job done? Answer:no

1 Like

I’m 100% sure that it is. For the level of photography most plane spotters including me are doing any beginner/consumer camera from the last 2-3 years will be able to get you images you’re happy with. I only got a D7500 because I found an insane deal which made it cheaper than the Rebel T7i or D5600 so…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.