Spotting at YSSY #16 - USAF KC135 + special liveries!

Heya everyone! Thought it would be a good time to bring back these threads which haven’t been around for a little while…

Today I was lucky enough to see a huge range of aircraft many of which are below! Hope you enjoy the photos :)

Starting us off is the stunning Qatar 777 blasting off of runway 34L bound for Doha!

Next up is this Singapore airlines A350 just after departure

The star show of the morning is up next! The KC135!! I of course have had to include multiple shots so here they are. Standing head on with this beauty was an insane experience to say the least!

To follow that we have a special livery! The All Blacks A321 Neo operating one of the first flights between SYD and NZ with the new travel bubble.

To follow this we have another special livery in the form of the Garuda Indonesia Retro 777

And yet another special livery follows this in the form of a special Malaysian Airlines Livery! One for @LordWizrak 😏

A new appearance for me at Sydney is the American 787! Adore the livery on this one!

And another first tine visitor for me, the Philippines A350!

And to wrap things up here’s VH-SYO arriving from Bankstown

That’s all for me today, hopefully you’ve seen something on here that you liked. Let me know if there’s anything I can do differently in future, all feedback is accepted here!

For more photos you can check out my Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/alexevans_aviation/

Cheers!

48 Likes

Beautiful, absolutely stunning photos

1 Like

Thank you! :)

1 Like

Stunning Photos Aleeeexxxxx! Fav is the AA 787!

2 Likes

Cheers Blake! Not a bad looking livery 😏

1 Like

This is another really good one

would make for a perfect iPhone Wallpaper :)

1 Like

Doesn’t look half bad on my mac! Thanks Blake

1 Like

Great photos mate! Love the All Black NEO!

1 Like

Thank you! It’s certainly a good looking livery 😏

1 Like

Awesome photos Alex!

1 Like

Great photos as always! It’s so good to finally have the NZ bubble open, hopefully we’ll see even more ANZ aircraft in our skies now.

2 Likes

Alex, though I hate the colour mixing, I will find that golf cart in return <3

1 Like

Thanks Mason :)

1 Like

Yeah, hopefully we can get some more NZ 787s over!

1 Like

That is quite the task you have given your self… golf carts are not easy to find again

1 Like

That’s some stunning photos once again Alex. Looks like a fantastic day.

I really need to get on a REX flight up to Sydney sometime soon!

2 Likes

Ohh man these photos looking sick! Very cool shots @Alex_E!

1 Like

Amazing shots! We’re these taken from Sheps mound?

1 Like

Cheers Deco!

You certainly do! :)

1 Like

Thanks!! 😊

1 Like