Spotting at Wellington (Singapore Airlines 777!)

Hey guys,

Today me and a few mates decided to head over to NZWN to do some spotting, unfortunately, it was cut short by a thunderstorm that was closing in, but hope you like the images I got!

Make sure to check out my Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/nzwn_spotter_/

Starting off with the Singapore Airlines 777, the largest scheduled aircraft to fly to Wellington!

SIN_3994

The Dash party!

The Airbuses

The ATR-72

Sharky

What was your favorite image?

0 voters

35 Likes

Awesome photos! Instead of making a new topic I believe these photos belong in this thread

Nope, pretty sure they don’t. Those are just to post your best shots, you’re allowed to make thread’s with several pictures from a single trip. You can check with a moderator if you need to confirm that.

4 Likes

No need for a moderator… I’m sure this topic is fine as is. I was just making sure

1 Like

Yes, @TheFlyingKiwi he is aloud to make a topic about all his spotting photos, my topic is just to reduce the amount of topics made for one or two spotting photos. Thanks for the help tho bro 🤙.

Great Air NZ shots bro, really like the a320 shots!

2 Likes

Honestly really good looking pictures, they were clear and my favourite is Air New Zealand on the taxiway. Great pictures!

1 Like

The last one is awesome! 😃

1 Like

Great shots, so much detail! And I love the lighting. Picture 7 is my favourite, the angle is quite interesting.

I thought the 777 was going to be the SIA one with no titles that flew to Sydney today. It is being leased by Air NZ. A very unusual sight indeed.

4 Likes

I just love the gear tilt on the 777!
Great pics!

4 Likes

That first shot with the beacons and the houses in the back. Absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Great pictures!

1 Like

Thanks! Glad you like them!

Thanks! That was my favorite from the trip as well!

Me too, and the moment it touches down with the gear tilt, it’s really satisfying!

1 Like

All very nice ! Great shots .

1 Like

Haven’t seen that, that is a bit funny indeed! I think since this was coming from Melbourne it would have been another aircraft!

1 Like

Thanks Jack!

1 Like

You’re welcome! Good spotting there cheers !

1 Like

Thank you! I liked that as well, a nice livery for the tomahawk!

1 Like

Gotta love the taxi way shots! Glad you liked them!

1 Like