Spotting at Toronto 3/14/2021

This is Part 2 of my two-part screenshot series from yesterday’s ATC Choice day in Canada. If anyone noticed the AC 77W sitting in maintenance for the better part of the day, that was me, and I had a fantastic few hours of replay spotting to sift through as a result.

I’ll mainly let the photos speak for themselves! I realized that it wouldn’t be a good spotting topic if I didn’t try and get the callsign for each flight, so I included the callsign and username (if there was one) for the aircraft in the below photos – I hope I recorded all of them accurately. All of these were taken on the Expert server throughout the day. Enjoy!

Caption (above, back to front): KLM 692 / KLM 77W / @Janwillem_Klerkx || Tomjet 25CA / BA 789 / @if.cardiff || Westjet 350AK / Westjet 738 / @Aashish_Mohammed || Lufthansa 1805 Heavy / Lufthansa 748 / @Airbus_Andi || Air Canada 456 Heavy / Air Canada 77L / No ID

Caption (above, back to front): KLM 692 / KLM 77W / Janwillem_Klerkx || Cathay 829 Heavy / Cathay Pacific 77W / @Kraivich_Salmon || Air Canada 103 / Air Canada 789 / @piasentier11 || G-OOOD / Air Canada 789 / @applepro243

Caption (above, back to front): Speedbird 17 Heavy / British Airways 789 / No ID || AN07JU1 / Air Canada 77W / @Juensly_Anita || Cathay 829 Heavy / Cathay Pacific 77W / @PR-Gamer || Air Canada 582 / Air Canada A321 / No ID

Caption (above, back to front): Air Canada 105 Heavy / Air Canada 77W / @Burt_Cruz || Etihad 1089 Heavy / Etihad 77W / No ID || Air Canada 732 / Air Canada 77W / @Max_Vreuls || Lufthansa 647 Super / Lufthansa A380 / No ID

Caption (above, back to front): Egyptair 995 Heavy / Egyptair 77W / @Aparkins || CA880 Super / XiamenAir 788 / No ID || AN07JUI / Air Canada 77W / Juensly_Anita

Caption (above, back to front): Speedbird 45 Heavy / Air Canada 77W / No ID || TG99GOT7 / Thai A346 / No ID

Caption (above, back to front): Air China 200VA Heavy / Air Canada 789 / @clzmayday || Air Canada 61 / Air Canada 77L / No ID || German Cargo 454 / Aerologic 77F / No ID

Caption (above, back to front): There were so many movements of Air Canada aircraft I couldn’t ID these two aircraft when revisiting the replay to write down aircraft callsigns and types. Sorry!

Caption (above, back to front): Air France 493 Heavy / Air France 77W / @Helvetic || Delta 001 / Delta 752 / No ID || Westjet 316 / Westjet 738 / @Leon07 || Turkish 007 / Turkish A350 / No ID || Swiss 888 Heavy / Swiss 77W / @alexis_lcp

Caption (above, back to front): Air France 493 Heavy / Air France 77W / Helvetic || Turkish 1412 Heavy / Turkish A350 / No ID || United 66 / United 789 / No ID || Air Canada 1342 / Air Canada 789 / No ID || Swiss 888 Heavy / Swiss 77W / Alexis_lcp || Cathay 428 / Air Canada 77W / @Arin

I hope you enjoyed this spotting collection (and maybe seeing your flight included)! If you’d like to check out Part 1 of my screenshot series from yesterday, check out the link below!

“Moving Landscape” - Screenshots and Videos - Infinite Flight Community

Note: I hope you don’t mind me calling out your flight details and username. If you would prefer to not have your username included in the above post, let me know and I can change your name to “No ID”.

28 Likes

Wow, did you edit these pictures (with lightroom or something of the sort)? It almost makes me feel like all the planes have been reworked and look brand new!

2 Likes

Thank you! I actually just used the Apple Photos inbuilt editor. I was aiming for a nice lighting and realism mix though, so I’m glad you liked them!

1 Like

These photos are really G-OOOD! (get it 😂)

1 Like

No wonder why the Thai A346 looked quite appealing to me! The 789s look really good too

1 Like

Definitely! I was quite happy to have captured the A346 – just like in real life, it’s fun to catch some of the rare aircraft in Infinite Flight’s fleet.

1 Like

Nice thanks for the shots i was the Egyptair would love to see more keep it up !!!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing those nice shots

Keep it up!

1 Like

I love these types of topics!! Awesome pics!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! Glad you enjoyed the photos

Oh what great shots👍👍

1 Like

Thank you!