Spotting at the Queen City @KCLT, March 4th, 2021

Hello all. Today I went spotting at my home airport Charlotte. I went with the intent to see the JetBlue A320 and the Frontier A32N. With this being my 4th time spotting with my Camera I feel like I did pretty good. The weather was also nice with it being sunny and not too cold.

First, we have a United Express CRJ-700 that just arrived from New York

Next, we have an American A319 departing out to Minneapolis

Third, we have an American A320 departing out to Pheonix

Next, we have an American A321 departing out to Pheonix

Then, we have an American Eagle ERJ-145 departing out to Richmond

Sixth, we have a Delta 717 departing out to Atlanta

Seventh, we have a Frontier A320 Neo departing out to Orlando

Eighth, we have a JetBlue A320 that arrived from Boston

Finally, we have a Southwest 737 that arrived from Baltimore

Thanks for looking at my photos hope you enjoyed them! Tips are greatly appreciated.
-Pertonics

Also do you think that the United and Frontier could possibly make it on JetPhotos? I’m not too sure but want to give it a shot.

47 Likes

Great photos man!

The Frontier A320neo is a nice surprise in the sea of AA CRJ’s and A321’s. When I went spotting a few days ago I never expected to see a neo. 😂

1 Like

Very nice photos! And I definitely think the United and Frontier can make it on JetPhotos!

1 Like

@Butter_Boi Thanks I was definitely surprised when I saw it on the departures board
@That_Guy14 Thanks, also I need to ask a quick question. I downsized my image to 1280 pixels wide. When I open it on preview it seems to look fine but when I upload it to JetPhotos it gets all pixelated. How do I fix that?

2 Likes

What camera do you have??

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t know the answer to that

1 Like

You should summon @AndrewWu for your JetPhotos questions.

1 Like

I use a Rebel XTI with a Cannon 300 mm lens

1 Like

If you’re talking about the upload screen that’s just a built in feature once you actually put it in queue it becomes normal again

1 Like

Same old same old. Guess the only thing I’ve missed in my 6 month spotting absence was the Qatar 773 that came a few weeks ago.

With the right editing, I think the frontier has a chance. The United is a harder edit imo. The AA 319/20 and frontier are your best shots imo. That parking garage offers great shots for center earlier in the morning. If you have giant lenses, it’s possible to get some amazing silhouettes during the sunset on center too.

1 Like

Here we go again… Still loved your pics despite seeing them the second time already

1 Like

You did great! I like the order of the american airbuses😁 first 319, then 320 and 321… perfect.

1 Like

Amazing Pictures love it ❤️❤️ Thanks for sharing😃👍🏻

1 Like

@Pilot_urp yeah I really wanted to see the Qatar come. There was also an American 77W coming from Miami
@anon2996007 Glad you like the pictures!
@MADCAT Thanks.
@Henrik003 Glad you liked the pictures!

1 Like

The three A320 siblings!

2 Likes

I was on that E-145 to RIC 👀

2 Likes

@Xaro yeah I tried to include a picture of each one
@N1DG no way that’s so cool!

2 Likes

Very cool pictures! The American livery fits perfectly with the beautiful blue sky and the new United livery is also made for such light conditions, which you captured very well. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks. I love the United livery in all conditions it just looks so good!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.