Bonjour! Ciao! Halo! 你好! Zdravo! Hello!
Welcome to my first spotting topic in ages.
A few days ago, I had the chance to go the aeronautical museum of Belgrade with my uncle! (Who used to be an aircraft engineer and loves aviation) but unfortunately we had horrible weather. A thick fog had dropped with visibility less than 100meters and CAT III landings required at LYBE, accompanied by -3 with freezing winds. In general, it wasn’t the ideal weather for spotting, needing a lot of editing and fixing. We had a great time at the museum itself, looking through the history of Yugoslavia’s aviation, and so much more. I had taken many photos indoors, but I made this topic for the outdoor aircraft specifically.
Camera used: Sony a6300
(Please note that I can’t find the registration for some of these aircraft)
So without further ado, let’s get to the photos!
1. JAT Airways YU-AHB Caravelle. (57 years old)
2. Yugoslavia Air Force Mig-21, 26105. (Unknown age)
3.Yugoslavia Air Force Junkers Ju-52, 7208 (Unknown Age)
4. Yugoslavia Air Force DC-3, 71214 (76 years old)
5. Yugoslav Air Force DC-3 (Cant find the Reg, if anyone can thank you very much)
6. Yugoslav Air force Ilyushin IL-14S, 71301 (Age unknown)
After these, it had started to get really cold, and I had to go.
I hope you like my pictures, and as always, see you around or in the skies!
Please do not use my photos without my permission!