Spotting at Roma Fiumicino “Leonardo da Vinci” Airport, Rome, Italy ( A VERY ITALIAN OCTOBER SPOTTING )

Hello everybody! I am back in Rome, Italy 🇮🇹 after my journey across the country with @Udeme_Ekpo visiting cities like Milan, Venice and Naples along with scenic views along the way but today is our final day in Italy as we catch our flight back to Miami 🏝️😎 tomorrow but before we leave, I have to do some spotting here at Rome’s Fiumicino airport now @Udeme_Ekpo already did some spotting here while I was in the Sardinia and Corsica islands so now it’s my turn to do some 😎 he was with me doing spotting here at FCO so he might post his captures. The shots are in no particular order just which ones I wanted to do first so anyways, hope you enjoy!

Kicking off we have 5 ITA Airways Airbus A350-900s this one in particular has just arrived from Sunny Los Angeles 🌴📸

The 2nd A350 has just came in after its journey from Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷 a route which I did for pleasure back in July and it was AMAZING! 💙🇦🇷🇮🇹 I made a post about it which can be viewed here
( sorry for the plug let’s just move on )

Jumping into the night to our next A350, this one has just came in from Tokyo Haneda 🇯🇵 definitely looking forward to visit Tokyo sometime especially when Japan Airlines manages to fly from HND to MIA nonstop which has been done before.

Back to the sunshine! and with a familiar but good looking plane, this one has just arrived from New York JFK 🗽🍎

LOOK AT THAT BOTTOM! 💙🇮🇹 here we have the 5th and final ITA A350 this time we have a departure to the best city on earth, I’m obviously taking about the 305 🏝️😎 as much as I love taking vacations, I love flying back to MIA as well!

Enough of the ITAs, now we have variety here we got another flight inbound from JFK 🇺🇸 this time we have American Airlines on their Boeing 777-200ER.

Now we have this much newer AA Boeing 787-9 which has arrived from their biggest hub for transatlantic service, Philly! 🇺🇸

Here is a narrowbody to come ruin everything! Here we have a British Airways A320 arriving from London Heathrow! 🇬🇧☕️

Here is our first and only Star Alliance airline, United Airlines coming in from Newark 🇺🇸 with a Boeing 787-10 the longest variant of the Dreamliner.

Ending with the butter machine, with Delta Airlines on their A330-300 service from Atlanta 🇺🇸 the biggest Delta hub, busiest in Georgia and the whole WORLD! 🌎 still surprises me that out of all places in the world Atlanta, Georgia is home to the busiest airport but stay tuned for tomorrow for our return flight to Miami 🏝️😎 and as always between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

5 Likes

Nice! hope you and @Udeme_Ekpo enjoyed the journey!

1 Like

We sure did!

1 Like

Yep we sure did, and I’m gonna post those shots in a bit

1 Like

Nice! Are we doing the flight back to MIA tonight or tomorrow night?

1 Like

No no, tomorrow morning at 4:40 AM. But the flight might be delayed. I’ll let u know the new departure time once I see that it is delayed @NonStopsAviation

1 Like

4:40am Saturday right? ( in a few hours )

Yes. That’s when we depart, but then the flight would be delayed. I’ll let u know the new departure time

1 Like

I’ll see if I can stay up that long ( I’ve been up since 6am )

1 Like