Spotting at Queen Alia!

So 4 days ago on August the 19th I was flying back to Kuwait from Amman. I had my camera and I had a pretty amazing spotting session in the airport terminal. And under all the photos you’ll find a poll, vote which pic is your favorite! Here they are:

Royal Jordanian A320 (JY-AZC) getting ready to taxi for a flight to Jeddah (JED)!

Kuwait Airways A330-800neo (9K-APG) deboarding its passengers after a flight from Kuwait (KWI).

Emirates A380 new livery (A6-EOG) boarding its passengers for a flight to Dubai (DXB)!

Oman Air B737-800 (A4O-BAC) boarding its passengers for a flight to Muscat (MCT).

United Nations Mitsubishi CRJ-200LR (C-FXHC) parked up at a remote stand.

Private Flight Boeing 737-77W(BBJ) A6-RJV taxiing to a remote apron.

Ryanair Boeing 737-800 (9H-QBN) taxiing to runway 26R for a flight to Rome (CIA).

Iraqi Airways Boeing 737-800 (YI-AST) taxiing to Runway 26R for a flight to Baghdad (BGW)!

Jordan Aviation Boeing 737-300 (JY-JAD) parked up at a remote stand.

Air Arabia A320 (A6-AUA) getting ready for a flight to Abu Dhabi (AUH).

Royal Jordanian E175 (JY-EMC) pushing back for a flight to Cairo (CAI).

Choose Your Favorite!

0 voters
28 Likes

Awesome photos!

2 Likes

You need to give me some of those spotting skills… I need to work on mine

2 Likes

Thanks! ☺️

1 Like

Thanks, I mean I could maybe try 😊

1 Like

Nice pictures. Are the L-1011s still there?

1 Like

Nop, I didn’t see any. I don’t even think they’re there.

2 Likes

Sad. I’ve heard that they were moved away from the airport at the beginning of the year, really hope that they won’t get scrapped.

1 Like

I didn’t know Ryanair went to Middle East destinations.

Great shots btw!

1 Like

Awesome shot 🤘🏻

1 Like

Ryanair flies to only 3 destinations in the Middle East. 2 of which are in Jordan. Aqaba (AQJ), Amman (AMM), and Tel Aviv (TLV). And btw, AQJ is seasonal.

Thank you :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.