Spotting at Muc

Back in June i was at the Munich Airport to spot the G7 arrivals but also i spotted the bormal traffic there so here are some of my shots from that very nice weekend with alot of nice people i met there.

Aerolineas Argentinas A330:

Air Dolomiti E195:

Lufthansa A321 Neo

Air Malta A320

U.S. Air Force C17

Japan Government B777-300ER

Austrian Airlines A320

Emirates A380

Heston A320

Air Dolomiti E195

48 Likes

Beautiful shots, well done!

3 Likes

Thanks, it was a very cool weekend there with very short nights 😂

3 Likes

Loved the Lufthansa, Star Alliance, Austrian and… well all of them. Great shots!

3 Likes

Thanks, yeah the Star Alliance Livery infront of the Tower is one of my favorites

1 Like

Great shots!

2 Likes

I love the panning photos. Have you ever spotted TheCleanTechFlyer A350? I’ve flown on that aircraft from Mumbai to Munich back in June.

I don’t know exactly what it is, but this has the “typical MUC lighting” you can see in the corporate posts by the airport themselves. Great pictures!

1 Like

Maybe @Moritz can explain this “typical Muc light”

what camera?

I use a Canon EOS 60D

oh it’s some sort of camera from a popular camera brand

no wonder the pics are so good

Yeah its morebof an professional camera. I always prefer using a good camera for spotting i would never use my Phone for that as it will never be as good as my Camera.

1 Like

Well, it’s the light you get when the airport is built in a way that the evening light comes head on so you have questionable light for at least 2 hours twice a day 😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.